Hawkeye Fans in the 'Hole

MBAGuy

Needs something to cheer about
Reaction score
You know, I've been a little disappointed by the Hawkeye fans visiting the 'Hole so far this week. They've been polite and, dare I say, almost humble in their interactions with us. Relative to the troglodytes we had on here during the week of the Wisky game, they're downright pleasant. It's making it very difficult for me to conduct my usual routine for Hate Week of burning Ferentz in effigy and randomly shouting 'WHO HATES IOWA?' from my office.

Should we convince the mods to let PantherHawk back on for the remainder of the week, just to add a little spice?

MBAGuy.
The GH has been brutal and has deteriorated greatly this Fall with all the newbies that have shown up. No way could the rookies handle the Hogeye smuck we have seen here over the years. The board would meltdown and implode leaving the moderators no choice but to pull the plug.

MBAGuy.
The GH has been brutal and has deteriorated greatly this Fall with all the newbies that have shown up. No way could the rookies handle the Hogeye smuck we have seen here over the years. The board would meltdown and implode leaving the moderators no choice but to pull the plug.

Heh. Truthfully, I think there's enough smuck being thrown by Gopher fans this week that we don't need anything from the Iowa contingent this year. As they say, with friends like ours, who needs enemies?

Heh. Truthfully, I think there's enough smuck being thrown by Gopher fans this week that we don't need anything from the Iowa contingent this year. As they say, with friends like ours, who needs enemies?

great line! and so, so true about the hole.

The Gophers are gonna lose by 80 and I am going to screw your wife in the bathroom during the 4th quarter when I get bored. Then I'm going to tell her that I'll call her, but I totally won't.

Better?

The Gophers are gonna lose by 80 and I am going to screw your wife in the bathroom during the 4th quarter when I get bored. Then I'm going to tell her that I'll call her, but I totally won't.

Better?

Well...Yo mama so fat that when she laid on the beach, greenpeace tried to push her back in the water!

Better?

Ha. Much better, thanks. I can now conduct my daily two-minute hate as per usual.

Always love to hear a little newspeak out in public or maybe some ultra-violent nadsat.

I digress...

I actually find 90% of the Iowa fans to be pretty friendly; its just that the 10% who are irrational and mean-spirited have those qualities in abundance.

Always love to hear a little newspeak out in public or maybe some ultra-violent nadsat.

Yeah, relative to Nadsat, I find the ease of working with Newspeak double-plus good.

I actually find 90% of the Iowa fans to be pretty friendly; its just that the 10% who are irrational and mean-spirited have those qualities in abundance.

Sounds like the Iowa fanbase in general. The ones that go on the road are jerks, but the 90% who go to games in IC are pretty good folks.

Top Bottom