Have to win the NIT championship I guess!

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
I have said on here 10 ten times that this is not a tourney team and I get ripped for it. Tourney teams do not lose games like this. Indiana will not finish the season above .500 and they smoked us tonight. Same problems as always under Tubby, bonehead fouls and terrible offesnsive execution. Who knows what this season might have been with White and Trevor, a shame.

Welcome again gophermanic.

I assume you'll only post after a loss right? That's been your M.O. for the past year or so...

Here we go again (sigh) :rolleyes:

Didn't catch you in here when we got it into OT? Now you're back.

Clockwork.

hate gophermaniac all you want but this is a pretty bad loss....

What is with the last play in overtime? Waste time and go one on one?

I guess Purdue isn't going to be a tourney team either. Might as well add UCONN to the list as well.

Actually tourney teams do lose games like this.

Last time I checked, the Gophers aren't supposed to be a Texas or Duke like caliber team.

I dont remember Texas or Duke losing to Indiana this year.:rolleyes:

Of course you're correct there. However considering neither team actually played Indiana this year, losing to them would have been quite the accomplishment. :rolleyes:

Duke lost to wisconsin. wisconsin lost to green bay.

Wisconsin will be a tourney team this year and Indiana will finish below .500. See if you can figure out the difference. :rolleyes:

The only reason this game got close and went to OT is because
Indiana start playing " not to lose ".
The Gophers either completely overlooked Indiana, or the Gophers are not as good as they thought.

So when we beat wisconsin, msu and purdue at home then what will you have to say?

Sorry but if we win one of those games it will be fortunate.

I see 5-6 wins coming up and 9-9 will not be enough, they would have to reach the B10 tournament final to be considered.

And since we beat Butler and Ohio st. they must be out as well.

Oh, and Syracuse lost a game to a DII team so they're out. North Carolina lost to Charleston as well, so they're done. You wanna try and tell me that Charleston is better than Indiana?

Oh, and it gets better! #15 Pitt lost to Indiana as well! On a neutral floor! They out too??

And since we beat Butler and Ohio st. they must be out as well.

Oh, and Syracuse lost a game to a DII team so they're out. North Carolina lost to Charleston as well, so they're done. You wanna try and tell me that Charleston is better than Indiana?

Oh, and it gets better! #15 Pitt lost to Indiana as well! On a neutral floor! They out too??

Look at our RPI after this loss. No team with a .500 record, in the 4-5th rated conference and an RPI around 50 will make the tourney.

North Carolina and Pitt will have plenty of quality wins come March, dont worry.

Last year gophermaniac "I Only Post After a Loss" posted this thread after every loss. He needs the attention.
BTW: we did go to the tournament last year.

Look at our RPI after this loss. No team with a .500 record, in the 4-5th rated conference and an RPI around 50 will make the tourney.

North Carolina and Pitt will have plenty of quality wins come March, dont worry.

We have plenty of time to get some quality wins of our own yet. This one loss doesn't mean the end of the world like you seem to be suggesting.

Last year gophermaniac "I Only Post After a Loss" posted this thread after every loss. He needs the attention.
BTW: we did go to the tournament last year.

Tell me what I am posting is wrong and I'll stop. Any smart person that follows CBB year after year knows we have a very slim chance of making the dance.

NIT...here we come.

Another frustrating and disappointing loss for Gopher's athletics. Unbelievable!!!!

gophermanic
nice goaltending Colton! bubble burst with this loss.
Tell me what I am posting is wrong and I'll stop. Any smart person that follows CBB year after year knows we have a very slim chance of making the dance.

That is wrong. Our bubble has not burst. Go away now

The fact that you were wrong last year is argument enough for me to ignore engaging in your argument this year.

The fact that you were wrong last year is argument enough for me to ignore engaging in your argument this year.

We were a better team last year and had the Louisville win on the resume, the #1 overall seed. This year we have mid-major Butler, GREAT. This team cannot beat anyone except for division 3 Iowa on the road this year.

its the middle of Jan. its to early for someone to say this team is tournament or NIT bound. If the Gophers lose at home to MSU,Purdue, and Wisky then you can start saying they are NIT bound. I would be very dissapointed losing to Wisconsin at home assuming Leur is still out.

Top Bottom