Have people seen this?

They played this on the scoreboard during the Axe game this past Saturday.

were you honored to witness this video w/ surround sound and huge picture or did it kinda make you want to take a shower after watching it?

possibly should all be personally beat to the floor by trevor mbakwe, and then forced to be dunked on by rodney, and then had their laptops stolen and video cameras by our favorite player so they can never make videos again. lammmeee

were you honored to witness this video w/ surround sound and huge picture or did it kinda make you want to take a shower after watching it?

It was even more annoying than you'd think, because they had the bass set to 11, so that's all you could hear. It was like, "If you're going to subject me to this, at least let me hear the words and the instruments in the song."

It's actually a really cool song. Too bad it's about Madison and the Bucking Fadgers.

(I could only say the last paragraph because it was not written by anyone affiliated with the University of Wisconsin, but by an outside source. Of course I'm not going to give Becky credit for anything.)

This video is actually quite accurate. Odds are if you are a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# and enjoy acting like a tool while bashing other schools that are better than you, you probably go to Wisconsin.

Haha can't say d-bag on Gopherhole, good to know.

almost lost my lunch, threw up a little in my mouth, farted loadly, feel better now, memory is fading, maybe one more beer will do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUlUCWV6cno

to compare, here is a Boise State fan's try at something compatable, kind of shows the high academic stature of BSU, their fans and grads

Do you constantly bring up your hatred for Boise St. on this board in the hopes that someone will acknowledge it?

Well there you go, I've acknowledged it. Now can you stop bringing it up on 80% of your posts? K thanks.

I'm just surprised they didn't super-impose some minorities into the video to distract us from the aryan nation that is UW.

Top Bottom