Hats Off to the OL and Jordan Nubin!

Not to belabor the point on Tyler, and I feel bad for the kid, but how did he go from competence in the MAC to complete ineffectiveness on THIS team, in which nearly every other RB is effective? What’s the hitch, here?

Not to belabor the point on Tyler, and I feel bad for the kid, but how did he go from competence in the MAC to complete ineffectiveness on THIS team, in which nearly every other RB is effective? What’s the hitch, here?

Too late!:giggle:

He's like 25 pounds lighter than our other backs

OL wasnt giving Athan time in first half. Got pressure on almost every pass

Great effort and results by Oline and Nubin!
Still hoping they can figure out a way to get Tyler the ball in space (like they did on the play where he put his knee down but without doing that) :)

Great effort and results by Oline and Nubin!
Still hoping they can figure out a way to get Tyler the ball in space (like they did on the play where he put his knee down but without doing that) :)
I have a question on that. Do you blame Tyler for going to his knees or AK for throwing it low? You'd think they practice reaching down to bring ball in but I think AK has some blame as well.

I have a question on that. Do you blame Tyler for going to his knees or AK for throwing it low? You'd think they practice reaching down to bring ball in but I think AK has some blame as well.
Gotta be on AK, no pressure there, dude is right in front of him and needs the ball to get going.

Tyler can’t just squat with his knees up to avoid them from being down. That’s a dangerous position. He shouldn’t expect to be going to the ground on that play.

My guess is Same reason why Herschel Walker wasn’t as effective with the Vikings. We don’t feature him at what he excels doing.

I personally would cut Tyler some slack. This team could use all the potential playmakers it can get. Maybe the coaches can think of him as Bucky Irving 2.0 :), but I know Bucky could run between the tackles as well.

Top Bottom