Has AK landed with a new team?

I'm guessing he ends up starting over Wimsatt based on historical performance. Wimsatt might be viewed as a major bust over there. He was highly rated with some helmet school offers coming out of high school.
Wimsatt is a returning starter who didn’t have to leave to get a chance to start

AK might start. I don’t think he will

Wimsatt is a returning starter who didn’t have to leave to get a chance to start

AK might start. I don’t think he will

Wimsatt averaged a little more yards from scrimmage cuz he's a good runner, but he's one of the worst starting QB passers in the conference statistically. AK was a moderately better passer but nowhere near as good a runner. Wimsatt probably holds down the starting job if he can exhibit any passing improvement at all.

I'm not spending any more time on Rutgers football. I'm out.

Wimsatt averaged a little more yards from scrimmage cuz he's a good runner, but he's one of the worst starting QB passers in the conference statistically. AK was a moderately better passer but nowhere near as good a runner. Wimsatt probably holds down the starting job if he can exhibit any passing improvement at all.

I'm not spending any more time on Rutgers football. I'm out.
Spider-Man meme for those two
Which to me gives the advantage to the returner

Top Bottom