Has AK landed with a new team?

Couldn’t crack the lineup and transferred out and has done a nice job. Again, the windows are vastly different throwing the ball at the fcs level. I’d expect AK to be fine
I can't remember if I read it or heard it, but he (Clark) had rotator cuff surgery on his right shoulder going into his 2nd season. Kept him sidelined for a full year or something. Probably why he didn't crack the lineup while here.

Luckily for the rest of us decent folks, you don't get to speak for them.
Feel free to stop with the virtue signaling. I simply said I wasn't offended.

Do you feel you owe any student athletes an apology for how brutally you eviscerated several Gophers over on the volleyball forum? Those are real people. Not some nebulous straw man group that may or may not be offended.

It'll be an interesting quarterback battle with Wimsatt.
wouldn't be surprised to see them being a 2 QB system or Wimsatt moving into more of a Green Line role if he's willing. However Wimsatt offers a whole lot more dynamic a threat both running and passing than AK with where they're at right now

Of course. Duh.

No offense, but should have followed KC there in the first place. Likely loyalty to Fleck kept him here for 23.

KC recruited him, KC knows how to get him not to badly overthrow or throw balls into the dirt.

When he does well again at Rutgers, we’ll have proof that Harbaugh screwed up AK as badly as Sanford did Morgan.

I simply said I wasn't offended.
I simply said you don’t get to speak for anyone else in that situation. Doesn’t matter if you were trying to or not, I can still pronounce that.

Do you feel you owe any student athletes an apology for how brutally you eviscerated several Gophers over on the volleyball forum?
Brutally eviscerate? Your laughable hyperbole aside:

1) I don’t possess the wit to do that to anyone,
2) none of the things I said about any athletes’ performance on the court (or field for that matter) has even the slightest iota of being personal.

And that’s the point.

I wish I could have taken AK to Rutger as a prop bet. This was always the most likely outcome, in spite of the predictions he would be a backup on his intramural team next fall.

He's actually an upgrade over their guy from 2023. Probably around 50/50 that he starts for them.

From Rittenberg's story

"Kaliakmanis' transfer announcement came minutes after his brother, Dino, a wide receiver at Minnesota, also announced he would be transferring to Rutgers."

wouldn't be surprised to see them being a 2 QB system or Wimsatt moving into more of a Green Line role if he's willing. However Wimsatt offers a whole lot more dynamic a threat both running and passing than AK with where they're at right now
I think if Gimsatt moves to the Green Line role, that means Athan won the QB battle.

From Rittenberg's story

"Kaliakmanis' transfer announcement came minutes after his brother, Dino, a wide receiver at Minnesota, also announced he would be transferring to Rutgers."
More interesting will be if they're both on scholarship.

Saw on Reddit I think bro is a PWO and Athan obviously on scholarship.

I wish I could have taken AK to Rutger as a prop bet. This was always the most likely outcome, in spite of the predictions he would be a backup on his intramural team next fall.

He's actually an upgrade over their guy from 2023. Probably around 50/50 that he starts for them.
The Rutgers move doesn't entirely surprise me, but the bolded part is what I thought was the biggest detriment to it happening.

He might be a better passer than Wimsatt, but I think Wimsatt was probably the better overall player. Wimsatt ran for almost 500 yards with 11 rushing TDs.

As you said, there is a 50/50 chance he starts next year and Wimsatt is only a SO.

From Rittenberg's story

So obviously Athan was gifted a scholarship so they could land the real prize in Dino.

JK, I wish Athan luck. I'm sad it didn't work out here but by all accounts he's a good kid and did his best for the program. We'll always have the 2022 Axe game.

Does Rutgers have all our players and coaches on speed dial? Pissed me off when they poached Flip Dixon last year. Wonder how the love fest can continue between Schiano and Fleck

So obviously Athan was gifted a scholarship so they could land the real prize in Dino.

JK, I wish Athan luck. I'm sad it didn't work out here but by all accounts he's a good kid and did his best for the program. We'll always have the 2022 Axe game.
"You'll say we've got nothing in common, No common ground to start from, And we're falling apart
You'll say the world has come between us, Our lives have come between us, Still I know you just don't care
And I said, "What about the 2022 axe game?"
AK said, "I think I remember the film
And as I recall, I think I truly killed it"
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got"
I see you, the only one who knew me, But now your eyes see through me
I guess I was wrong
So what now? It's plain to see we're over, and I hate when things are over, When so much is left undone"

"You'll say we've got nothing in common, No common ground to start from, And we're falling apart
You'll say the world has come between us, Our lives have come between us, Still I know you just don't care
I guess I was wrong
So what now? It's plain to see we're over, and I hate when things are over, When so much is left undone"
Wow, not only do I love this song, but it fits perfectly into this little remix.

I simply said you don’t get to speak for anyone else in that situation. Doesn’t matter if you were trying to or not, I can still pronounce that.

Brutally eviscerate? Your laughable hyperbole aside:

1) I don’t possess the wit to do that to anyone,
2) none of the things I said about any athletes’ performance on the court (or field for that matter) has even the slightest iota of being personal.

And that’s the point.

1704224062861.png

1704224134758.png

1704224613813.png

Clearly hyperbole. :unsure:

But what do I know, I've never been banned before. 🤣

I guess I was wrong
I read it backwards and 10 minutes later my ex-girlfriend from 30 years ago showed up at my front door!

I guess I was wrong
Breakfast at PJ's...

Clearly hyperbole.
Because two posters made false projections onto my non-personal descriptions of her play?

They and you get to decide what I meant? Nope.

Now let’s stop derailing this when there’s actually news relevant to AK to talk about. Sheesh

I’m pulling for the kid but Rutgers doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense at this point. Maybe it makes more sense down the road but the Roc connection doesn’t feel like it’s enough to make this a good fit.

Top Bottom