Harrison Barnes

Barnes will be OK. Great D on him though. Loved the win, but to be honest I was not all that impressed with NC.

Yeah, he scored 19 points against "hofstra". Lets dedicate the whole college basketball segment on SC to that, and why he is God's gift to basketball. ALL American for sure!!! What a joke.

Can't wait to hear Jay Bilas talk about that performance. Before the game he was the ONLY star and the ONLY one to watch. He couldn't even mention any Gopher.

Ha-Ha!

Can't wait to hear Jay Bilas talk about that performance. Before the game he was the ONLY star and the ONLY one to watch. He couldn't even mention any Gopher.

Ha-Ha!

That's because we are a team.

That's because Jay Bilas doesn't know basketball exists in the "fly-over" states

This will definitely hurt the Barnes NPOY campaign (and boost the chances of Jared Sullinger)!

This will definitely hurt the Barnes NPOY campaign (and boost the chances of Jared Sullinger)!

If I was dboy, I would edit my post about Sullinger by replacing it with Barnes. Also, I would edit my Blake post with Maverick.

Barnes might have been tight because he knows many of the Gophers. He was trying too hard. Like the Gophers against Winona State.

Top Bottom