Harold Legania Commits

There is a sentence on the intro paragraph for GI that says "That does not mean that he is done with the recruiting process", anyone know what that means? Do we have a waffler on our hands?

Probably a soft verbal, he's still looking, but feels good about us. It seems like often, those are the kids who actually stick more than the ones who act like they're fully on board and then suddenly they jump ship.

Is that you doing that? If so, I am down several rows in row 28 and to your left.

I think the core group is up in Section 211. I am in 212 Row 23 and we started saying it with them.

BTW, nice to see DL verballing that are wanted by D1 schools!!!

Is that you doing that? If so, I am down several rows in row 28 and to your left.

Nope. Isn't me who started it as I'm in row 21. But like BleedGopher, I thought it was corny and laughed but found myself doing it more and more as the season wore on.

According to www.GopherIllustrated.com (Makes a great Christmas present, btw) He hasn't visited anywhere except the U thus far and wants to compare us to something. FIU and TTech visits scheduled for December.

Could this be a case of both Legania and Minnesota taking reservations? Legania makes a reservation in case FIU & TTech don't measure up and we take the reservation in case Beau Allen heads out of state?

Yes, he is a soft verbal right now. Depending on how his visits go, he could easily go elsewhere.

I'd still like to get Beau Allen, but I have this sinking feeling that he will end up at Stanford.

I think you can dream on that one GV. After reading between the lines on Allen's Stanford comments, while I can't say this with any certainty, he certainly seemed to like that program a ton. Wisconsin is a very good academic university. Stanford is a great academic university.

I think you can dream on that one GV. After reading between the lines on Allen's Stanford comments, while I can't say this with any certainty, he certainly seemed to like that program a ton. Wisconsin is a very good academic university. Stanford is a great academic university.

The Badgers have a lot going for them in this situation. From what I know, I think they have a great shot. Has not set up the official yet to Stanford that I know of. I find that interesting.

Notre Dame is the wildcard. Hard to know what to make of the coaching deal.

A DT from LA

I will take any DT from Lousiana, espeically this young man. Keep after him Coach and land the big one also. DT is the hardest position to recruit and we seem to be doing a great job! If he had offers from Texas or LSU, he would be 5 stars. I can only hope his signature is on the offer come signing day. :clap:

The Badgers have a lot going for them in this situation. From what I know, I think they have a great shot. Has not set up the official yet to Stanford that I know of. I find that interesting.

Notre Dame is the wildcard. Hard to know what to make of the coaching deal.

You don't want Allen. Let him go to Stanford or Notre Dame and get an education. He is nothing to cream your jeans over.

Top Bottom