Hard to build up the necessary hatred ..

Firejumper

Reaction score
.. for the Jackrabbits. Anyone got some bulletin board material to get me going? Are they dissing us? Somebody stoke the fire !!!

Not every game needs to be about hate. Save up that angst for Iowa and their retarded fans.

Yeah...its hard to hate the Bunnies.....nm

nm

Not every game needs to be about hate. Save up that angst for Iowa and their retarded fans.

Agree. IMO A sign of progression for a team is when they can win flat. Not that I am wishing that the team (or the fans) comes out flat, but simply that if they are that they still find a way to win.

Barreiro's rooting for them to win. That's enough for me

Powers, Barreiro and Reusse are everything wrong with sports journalism in the Twin Cities. Though, I think I recall Powers admitting he was wrong once, so I'll give him a few more years before I pass judgment.

I hate Jackrabbits. I am partial to cute little cotton tails.

Powers, Barreiro and Reusse are everything wrong with sports journalism in the Twin Cities. Though, I think I recall Powers admitting he was wrong once, so I'll give him a few more years before I pass judgment.
Screw Tom Powers and his giant puffy red carnivale head.

And screw this lame language filter.

Maybe instead of having end zones, we should dig big holes at each end of the field. To score, you need to jump into the whole with control of the ball, until your entire body is out of sight. Must be the entire body. After all, this is the Gophers versus the Jackrabbits !!

6qdv80.png

If you've never been to an athletic contest against South Dakota St., you will soon have hatred at this game when you hear a very annoying cowbell get clanked about every time they do anything remotely close to successful. If you are in the vacinity, you'll be plenty annoyed.

Top Bottom