Harbison is out for the season according the Star and Tribune

That's a bummer.

The good thing for him is that he'll get to RS but we could have really used him this year.

We've had a tough run of injuries at the WR position.

Crap. Too bad for the kid from NC. Good thing we have a couple of guys like Barker and Fruechte look like they are stepping up.

Bob_Loblaw

That's a bummer.

The good thing for him is that he'll get to RS but we could have really used him this year.

We've had a tough run of injuries at the WR position.

I recall the following players having injuries over the past several years but were there more?

Eric Decker - Missed part of his senior senior year

Xzavian Brandon - Never was very healthy and I believe he ended up leaving as a result

Brandon Green - Has had a long history of being injured. He received an additional medical year.

A.J. Barker - Coach Kill stated that he never realized how good he is because he has never been that healthy.

Marcus Jones - Tore his ACL last year

Devin Crawford-Tufts - Has had problems with his hamstring

Jamel Harbison -Tore his ACL first game this year. Should receive additional medical year.

That's too bad. At least Nelson will have one of Harbison/McDonald to throw to as a senior now.

Does Iowa or Wisc have any chance back to what they were?

I don't know if they were playing down (not likely), but both looked rough Saturday. I'm thinking (hoping) this is the beginning of the end of their bump in 'superiority'.

I think Harbison's mom is going thru some tough health problems too back home if i remember correctly. Feel bad for him but he seems to have alot of grit.

I feel horrible for Harbison and the Gophers. I had high hopes for a big year out of him. That being said, I have been pleasantly surprised about the WR depth this year, I think someone will step up (AJ Barker??).

I think this really has hurt our chances at a bowl game as he was one of the better receivers in fall camp, despite being brand spanking new. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Brandon Green. A kid who also seemed to have a world of potential as a freshman, but never bounced back from knee surgery.

Top Bottom