Harbaugh / Stanford Article

Every University of Minnesota fan, administrator, coach and player should read that article. It's time to quit acting like an oppressed entity.

"When he took over at Stanford, he had a vision for success. “Our goal is to win multiple conference championships""

The gall of him stating something like that! What a jackhole!

"When he took over at Stanford, he had a vision for success. “Our goal is to win multiple conference championships""

The gall of him stating something like that! What a jackhole!

I minor difference, he had a vision which to this does Brewster does not have a clearly defined one.

I minor difference, he had a vision which to this does Brewster does not have a clearly defined one.

True, but I think the point was that Brew got crap for that statement immediately, well before it was clear he wasn't the answer.

Just got back from South Bend, where Stanford took apart the Irish. That is one well coached team in all phases. Very disciplined. Not flashy. This just in, Andrew Luck is good. Their style of play was mindful of a really good Big Ten team. Too bad Harbaugh would never give this god forsaken state the time of day.

True, but I think the point was that Brew got crap for that statement immediately, well before it was clear he wasn't the answer.

True. I thought that was very unfair as well as just plain mean-spirited and dumb. Yes, let's crucify the guy for being positive and stating that he wished to take us to Rose Bowls.

What struck me was how much he sounds like Brewster. But he walks the walk, too - crucial difference.

Top Bottom