Harbaugh on the road...

Considering the Twitter account has 1 follower and this was the previous tweet, I think it’s safe to assume Harbaugh is focusing on the CFP:

Go Gophers!!

Thanks Bleed. I am more than capable of following a bad lead...

Mods can drop this as far as I'm concerned...

Happy New Year in Phoenix for your family.

Have no idea if this is true...

I live just outside Ann Arbor. From what I see here, no one can stand Harbough. They wanted him fired after 2020. He then fired 90% of his coaching staff and somehow had a great 2021, including beating OSU for the first time.
Gopher fans have fun figuring out how PJ is doing after 5 years in MN. Harbough has im been in MI longer, with so many recruiting advantages and incredible University support, yet he's done nothing until 2021.
Beat OSU once, under .500 against MSU, terrible record against ranked teams, 1-4 in bowl games (lost 4 straight) Won 1 Big 10 title in 2021. This doesn't work for MI Fans.
No matter what happens in the CFP, he would be wise to get out of Ann Arbor now. Can't see him sustaining this years success going forward.

I live just outside Ann Arbor. From what I see here, no one can stand Harbough. They wanted him fired after 2020. He then fired 90% of his coaching staff and somehow had a great 2021, including beating OSU for the first time.
Gopher fans have fun figuring out how PJ is doing after 5 years in MN. Harbough has im been in MI longer, with so many recruiting advantages and incredible University support, yet he's done nothing until 2021.
Beat OSU once, under .500 against MSU, terrible record against ranked teams, 1-4 in bowl games (lost 4 straight) Won 1 Big 10 title in 2021. This doesn't work for MI Fans.
No matter what happens in the CFP, he would be wise to get out of Ann Arbor now. Can't see him sustaining this years success going forward.
Given he’s Losing 2 all American defensive ends, the core of his back 7, Haskins and over half the OL, yeah I’d imagine it’s going to be right back down to earth next year. I think he’s probably too arrogant to jump ship after this year though. We’ll see if he wrangles an increase on his salary after he took a slash to it with his prior negotiation.

and I second that there are zero Michigan fans I know who like Harbaugh

Top Bottom