Harbaugh calls out Nebraska for cheating

I guess one good thing is that now Nebraska won't use those tactics to cheat against us.

Nebraska was also subbing late and the refs didn’t give Michigan time to get in their adjustment subs. It was as obvious on the last Martinez touchdown. It should have been a referee’s timeout. Also, Harbaugh seeing the refs weren’t giving the time, should have called a timeout and then asked to get it back.

"At one point, Nebraska was warned for defensive delay of game, and it was due to the home team mimicking Michigan’s snap count,"

Man I could have sworn years ago (before frost) neb tried that on us and got called on it by the refs.

"At one point, Nebraska was warned for defensive delay of game, and it was due to the home team mimicking Michigan’s snap count,"

Man I could have sworn years ago (before frost) neb tried that on us and got called on it by the refs.
That could be but I definitely remember game where we beat them and Tommy Armstrong ( I think) accused Damien Wilson of doing that.

Frost is a known cheater in sports and his domestic life.

That could be but I definitely remember game where we beat them and Tommy Armstrong ( I think) accused Damien Wilson of doing that.
Yes I remember that.

Is it just me or does Harbaugh, look and act like he has been hit one to many times, can you say CTE?

This is how desperate the Huskers have become.

My, how the mighty have fallen.

What? His wife took the kids and went to florida because that POS has been seen leaving to an upstairs apartment with young ladies at the Gate 25 bar in Lincoln.
I’m guessing if she took the kids anywhere it would be where she is from which is Arizona and not Florida, but roll with it.

Top Bottom