Harbaugh: “There is no offense. There is no defense. It's a we-fense."

IMG_9193.jpeg
I’m not a big country fan but I know a lot of people look forward to it. Harbaugh included, apparently.

koth-king.gif

I know we always want the "W" but I'd like to keep the "D" and "O" for this one.

And yes, totally FleckSpeak.

Ahhhhh... so Fleck isn't the only coach who uses sayings, slogans, etc. Good to know.

I think I prefer "F.A.M.I.L.Y." over "We-fense". A matter of personal preference, I suppose.
Every coach has them...Fleck just has many, many more, and tends to really overuse them.

Every coach has them...Fleck just has many, many more, and tends to really overuse them.

Ohhhh. It's an 'over-use' issue.

But... aren't slogans, by definition, used over and over? I mean, if something is only said one time, it's not really a slogan, is it? It's just a quote.

Ohhhh. It's an 'over-use' issue.

But... aren't slogans, by definition, used over and over? I mean, if something is only said one time, it's not really a slogan, is it? It's just a quote.

+o4

Sometimes I think Harbaugh and Fleck share a brain.
If Rutgers was better you would hear more about Greg Schiano and then it would all sound really, really familiar.

F.A.M.I.L.Y. was first used there. Row the Boat is an adaptation of Schiano’s CHOP and Keep Chopping. Fleck is motivation by Schiano and football strategy by Jim Tressel.

Top Bottom