Halloween Tailgate

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
It's the best tailgate of the year. We planned hard and sought out the best beers this year. I was in Vermont last weekend and grabby some Heady Topper Hill Farmstead's Abner. There's also some Dinner IPA that will be there. It'll be interesting to taste them against some Todd the Axeman. Looking forward to a fun day in the lot.

Have you attended a GopherLady tailgate? The food is incredible, crazy amount of jello shots, about a dozen parents of current players, 10 or so former players at each tailgate. Granted, there isn't a Heady Topper Hill Farmstead Amber but the bar has been raised high.

It's the best tailgate of the year. We planned hard and sought out the best beers this year. I was in Vermont last weekend and grabby some Heady Topper Hill Farmstead's Abner. There's also some Dinner IPA that will be there. It'll be interesting to taste them against some Todd the Axeman. Looking forward to a fun day in the lot.

These are the posts I like to see! Have a great day from Arizona!

My friends and I are tailgating for the first time today. Most of us are alumni and never got to experience this while we were students a few years ago. We're all wearing costumes too. It should be a blast!

My friends and I are tailgating for the first time today. Most of us are alumni and never got to experience this while we were students a few years ago. We're all wearing costumes too. It should be a blast!

+1. Enjoy. Make sure it is only the first of many Gopher tailgates for you and your crew. Great way to spend Saturdays in the Fall. Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

Top Bottom