Halftime Show at North Dakota game

gall0249

Reaction score
Wanted to start a more positive thread. For those that attended the North Dakota game, where does that halftime show rank. I put it right up there with Red Panda.

For those that weren't there, it was some performance dogs that won some season of Americas Got Talent. I thought it was pretty amazing, and they made my dog and I look lazy and boring.

http://olatedogs.com/

Wanted to start a more positive thread. For those that attended the North Dakota game, where does that halftime show rank. I put it right up there with Red Panda.

For those that weren't there, it was some performance dogs that won some season of Americas Got Talent. I thought it was pretty amazing, and they made my dog and I look lazy and boring.

http://olatedogs.com/

The halftime show was incredible. I have no clue how they get those dogs to do that. Good stuff!

If you have to find a replacement for Red Panda, this was a great one. Kept wishing our grandson was with us.

It was amazing. It takes some of the sting out of losing Red Panda. Hopefully this is an annual gig here.

I wonder how PETA feels about those dogs contorting their bodies like that. Great show but it can't be comfortable for the pooch to be walking that long on hind legs. They're not made or that.

I wonder how PETA feels about those dogs contorting their bodies like that. Great show but it can't be comfortable for the pooch to be walking that long on hind legs. They're not made or that.

I disagree that it is bothersome for a dog. My 8 month old lab Tracker is always dancing on his hind legs licking my face. :)

This was an awesome halftime show that caught the attention of everyone around me in Section 201. It's 10x better then watching the unicycle chick go for her world record dish balancing act every year. I have had enough of my participation in such world records.

The dogs and trainers were amazing and the first time you see an act like that it is always the best. But i never get tired of the F-M Acro team and I will enjoy Quick-Change until i figure it out.
The Alexandria Aces was good the first couple of times, but i think i have seen it enough.
I miss the obstacle course dogs, they were much better than the racing dogs.
Red Panda was great because she never dropped a bowl, until when she was on Americas got Talent. After that the aura was broken.

Just hope they don't stoop to the greatest hip-hop dance group currently working the twin cities-- like it seems i get at the Timberwolves games about every other game.

Top Bottom