Halftime Entertainment

Gdizzle

Reaction score
I remember someone had a list of the half-time shows. Can you please post it again. :cheer:

I hope they do it right and give that team the proper recognition...those were some fun years and boy did those teams play hard. Last year Willie came back for alumni day (probably the first time in years) and they barely mentioned him. It will be interesting to see if Clem was invited back, and if he comes.

Go Gophers!!

I hope they do it right and give that team the proper recognition...those were some fun years and boy did those teams play hard. Last year Willie came back for alumni day (probably the first time in years) and they barely mentioned him. It will be interesting to see if Clem was invited back, and if he comes.

Nothing could have been orchestrated more poorly than a couple of years ago, when they brought back the 1982 Big Ten Championship team, and they hustled them out there during a television timeout to give them all a little wave, and then hustled them back off the floor...they didn't even announce their names. Hopefully they put a little more thought into it this time!

Yee Hah !!

The Little Chippers Saturday !

Love those kids. :clap::clap::clap:

Top Bottom