HAHA! Typical Fat Pat....

Ummm...

IN college, the goal is for the players to also get an education and graduate. Right?

Actually, Pat was talking about sports fandom. Far as I could tell, he made no mention of what the goal is or should be for the actual athletes themselves. Are you saying that while walking out of the Barn after a big win, the buzz among the fans should be about how many of the players are on pace to graduate?

I have no idea what your comment/question means in reference to the article

Wouldn't it be fun to watch PAT do the jumping up and down gig with the students before tip off!!! Think he could get off the ground!! What kills me he has to bring up pro-gopher officiating with the Krabby offensive pick call. How many of those calls went against the Gophers earlier? Get with it Pat - college basketball is tension filled and hard played - so un-like the pros!

Actually, Pat was talking about sports fandom. Far as I could tell, he made no mention of what the goal is or should be for the actual athletes themselves. Are you saying that while walking out of the Barn after a big win, the buzz among the fans should be about how many of the players are on pace to graduate?

I have no idea what your comment/question means in reference to the article

Williams Guy doesnt think people read without posting. Seems fixaed on some zta poster. ? No school? Again today? First Thursday of the Month Holiday? Yup the teachers definetely deserve a raise.

Anyway, it is neat how Williams Guys didnt even address the intent of the post, graduating players as the primary goal.

Athletes going to class regularly, being good citizens, representing the U well, graduating may well be the most important goal, eh?

Williams Guy doesnt think people read without posting. Seems fixaed on some zta poster. ? No school? Again today? First Thursday of the Month Holiday? Yup the teachers definetely deserve a raise.

Anyway, it is neat how Williams Guys didnt even address the intent of the post, graduating players as the primary goal.

Athletes going to class regularly, being good citizens, representing the U well, graduating may well be the most important goal, eh?

Yep, you're ZTA. 100%.

Now that I have that decided, I will avoid responding to you. The above post couldn't be any more ridiculous, so I will not attempt to drag it on any further. See ya.

What is clear is that Showin Goldy is eith Hoff, Hoffs Mom, or ???
Ummmm, so let me get this straight.

I've been posting on the 'Hole a good 2 years before I chose the U, knowing that I'd have a D1 ride, knowing that it'd be to MN, and knowing that I should start to post on a MN fan message board posing as my own fan? Please.

I started being a Hoff fan back in his junior year of high school when I caught a Hopkins vs. Minnetonka game where he scored 40+ points. Truthfully, the first game I ever saw him play in person (I watched the state tourney game on TV where he hit the butt shot), which made a believer out of me.

Top Bottom