Hageman

JackiO

Reaction score
Rumors are circulating that we will be losing Shede to the community college ranks. Can anyone verify this?

On the Facebook A.P. wire Rashede Hageman wall:
Mike Penn Where you at bro? you transferring?
Rashede Hageman Naw I'm finn a try yo play tightened Next year
Mike Penn Bet. thats whats up, you didnt like DE or what
Rashede Hageman Hell naw defense just ain't me. But I gotta see what it is with the new coach doe

couple hrs later
Rashede Hageman: I miss playing TE

last update
Rashede Hageman I CANT STAND SCHOOl. Bro I swear I'm bout to cry

I cant believe he wants to play TE again, pushing 300 lbs, I dont think so.

If he wants to play TE, he needs to lose 30 lbs at the least assuming he has lost speed after reaching 300 lbs. That's assuming the new coach has a role for a true tight end in his offense.

I thought his parents are lawyers?

That spelling is beyond the "but it's facebook" excuse.

Probably why he hates school. :eek:

I'm not going to lie about two-thirds of my friends in college right now are saying that they "hate school" on facebook during this time in the semester. It's that time of the year when projects, tests, and papers are due and it is really stressful.

^Seriously. I hate my neighbors everytime they mow the lawn/plow the driveway at 7AM. Haven't moved, though.

I'm not going to lie about two-thirds of my friends in college right now are saying that they "hate school" on facebook during this time in the semester. It's that time of the year when projects, tests, and papers are due and it is really stressful.

I guess I am weird in that I loved finals. No stupid classes to get in the way of learning!

On the Facebook A.P. wire Rashede Hageman wall:
Mike Penn Where you at bro? you transferring?
Rashede Hageman Naw I'm finn a try yo play tightened Next year
Mike Penn Bet. thats whats up, you didnt like DE or what
Rashede Hageman Hell naw defense just ain't me. But I gotta see what it is with the new coach doe

couple hrs later
Rashede Hageman: I miss playing TE

last update
Rashede Hageman I CANT STAND SCHOOl. Bro I swear I'm bout to cry

I cant believe he wants to play TE again, pushing 300 lbs, I dont think so.

Going to wager neither of these two are pre-med students.

My daughter is a freshman at the U and it brings back memories. I would imagine that Hageman is dealing with his Freshman Writing class which is notorious for putting you through the wringer. It's all part of acclimating to the U. If DLine doesn't work out Hageman has to body for OT, work in a few tackle eligible plays, and he'd probably be happy.

My daughter is a freshman at the U and it brings back memories. I would imagine that Hageman is dealing with his Freshman Writing class which is notorious for putting you through the wringer. It's all part of acclimating to the U. If DLine doesn't work out Hageman has to body for OT, work in a few tackle eligible plays, and he'd probably be happy.

This is his second year, as he red-shirted previously so he should be acclimated by now. I'm hearing through rivals that depending on how his semester ends up he probably is going to have to go juco.

This is his second year, as he red-shirted previously so he should be acclimated by now. I'm hearing through rivals that depending on how his semester ends up he probably is going to have to go juco.

This would be very bad.

Reading his babble, I'm not surprised at all that he is having trouble with school.

Top Bottom