Hageman Tweet

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Team has been doing testing the last couple mornings.

BIG_shede ‏@BIG_shede
Yes I can bench press 465 please stop asking. ����

If I could bench 465 I wouldn't want people to stop asking me haha

If you could bench 465, I don't think I'd want to annoy you haha

His combine numbers will be interesting, wonder what the record is for 225lb reps?

I know it wouldn't make sense for his NFL career, but I would love to see Rashede play for the basketball team next winter (after football season is over). He was a good high school player at Washburn.

His combine numbers will be interesting, wonder what the record is for 225lb reps?

He won't be close to a combine record. Although 465 is impressive, there are a lot of college players putting up that kind of weight (and much more) including running backs and linebackers.

He won't be close to a combine record. Although 465 is impressive, there are a lot of college players putting up that kind of weight (and much more) including running backs and linebackers.

The combine test is about strength but it is really more about endurance and sustained strength. That being said Shede is another of those guys that should do well at the combine because he is a physical beast and definitely looks the part of a big time player.

The combine test is about strength but it is really more about endurance and sustained strength. That being said Shede is another of those guys that should do well at the combine because he is a physical beast and definitely looks the part of a big time player.

Correct, but it wouldn't take that much to add rep training at 225 to help with that. It's probably his warm up weight anyway. LOL

Pfffft. Big deal. I can bench 465. Easy...25 lbs. 20 times is 500 lbs.

I could kick his @ss!

might be an urban legend, but supposedly 5'11" 190lb joey galloway could bench five bills.

I don't know about reps, but I recall offensive tackle Tim Irwin had the Vikings max record for many years, having benched 580#. I wonder whether that's even impressive anymore, considering how much time modern players spend in the weight room.

Not to mention misspelling "Dienhart" on the Nelson poster and putting "September 1 2012" (no comma) on the Wells poster. I can proofread these things for you guys if you want - I won't even charge.

Top Bottom