Hageman and Wilson

Indi1006

Banned
Reaction score
OK, I know I've asked this within other threads but did these two get hurt and if so I'm pretty darn worried as they're key. I don't know that I saw them play at all much in the second half; fourth quarter for sure.

OK, I know I've asked this within other threads but did these two get hurt and if so I'm pretty darn worried as they're key. I don't know that I saw them play at all much in the second half; fourth quarter for sure.

Why would you care, you are from Indi. :)

How much $$ did Shede potentially lose today?

Unless I'm mistaken, he couldn't play at that tempo.

How much $$ did Shede potentially lose today?

Unless I'm mistaken, he couldn't play at that tempo.

none? name me one guy on any defense that wouldn't be gassed trying to keep up with that pace when you can't sub?

He wasn't playing gassed.

He wasn't even playing.

Unless my eyes deceived me, the coaches thought he was a liability. (?)

If Wilson and Hageman aren't hurt then I'm stunned because as Indiana was gashing us on the run they were nowhere to be found. It'll be interesting to see the reports tomorrow.

I thought Hageman came in after the timeout on the fumble play and played that down.

early in the game did Shede have a TFL or was that no gain so he will be credited for just a normal tackle, i hope that is a TFL to make it 9.5 on the season, whenever the gophers play there are always 2 things i am concerned about: one, did we win, and two, how did Shede play, i am always concerned about his numbers so he can make good post season teams(all big ten, all american) and so it helps his draft stock

Just a guess here, but Shede got his bell rung on the second to last series of the Nebraska game. It looked like a possible concussion. Maybe he wasn't ready to go today because of it?

A 310 pound nose gaurd is not going to show up against an offense like Indiana.
Look for him to have a nice game against Penn St.

We need 'Shede (and Wilson) for the Penn State game. It is a sign of an emerging good football team when there are different guys each week who step up to contribute to a win.

Top Bottom