GW Thread Removal

sonnygarcia

Reaction score
Isn't funny how the connection to the people who run the site gets brought up and "poof", the thread is gone. Time for some to take a look in the mirror, or grow thicker skin.

Nope, why would I, it was discussing a FB bet. There are lots of off-topic discussions on this FB board, I just think it's funny how that one got singled out and removed.

Nope, why would I, it was discussing a FB bet. There are lots of off-topic discussions on this FB board, I just think it's funny how that one got singled out and removed.

Moved, not removed.

Get off your high horse.

And it was discussing BB and FB bets. Good move by Nadine.

I wish there was a way to link threads that are gopher sports related to one continuous thread rather than a segregated fb board thread on a topic that is equally important to the bb board.

Not saying this is the best example, but think practice village conversation or Teague resignation. Still a need, possibly, for individual threads within their respective boards, but there must be a way to have a global, board wide, thread that can sit on each individual boards homepage but run all the comments together?

Threads are moved all the time.

Isn't funny how the connection to the people who run the site gets brought up and "poof", the thread is gone. Time for some to take a look in the mirror, or grow thicker skin.

Good grief people love to bitch. Get over yourself dude. Time for some to take a look in the mirror and get a life.

People bitch when threads aren't moved, they bitch when threads are moved.

well, posts are removed all the time. at first i was all 'hey where is my witty woody post?' but fact is someone owns this place and its not me.

Green Grover is many things, but straight isn't one of them. Just ask maroon... :p

Did you have another dirty dream about me, tiny?

Open up the closet door, there's a whole wide world waiting for you.

Top Bottom