Guest Picker List - College Gameday

Garrison Keillor face-of-Minnesota star has faded fast.

I always looked forward to the day when Brent Musburger or Brad Nessler would have a chance to call a really big Gopher victory on a big national broadcast. Nessler from St Charles, Musburger went to Shattuck and attended Gopher games as a youth.

ESPN alum Craig Kilborn from Hastings would be humorous.

Duluth's Maria Bamford makes me laugh. U of M ties.

Swardson does not make me laugh.

The Coen brothers have a movie to plug?

Lesnar 100% He was All American wrestler at U and legit athlete, not just entertainer.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

It's so obvious to me now, I can't believe it hasn't been stated before. The only acceptable guest picker would PJ Fleck. It would be unprecedented and our students at Gameday would go nuts. PJ it is!

Ric Flair may have gone to school here but he loves the University of Michigan and has done some booster stuff for them.

Ric Flair may have gone to school here but he loves the University of Michigan and has done some booster stuff for them.

Nah, the Nature Boy just loves money and spending it, so he sold out. He was reportedly on the Freshman football team while at the U.

Nah, the Nature Boy just loves money and spending it, so he sold out. He was reportedly on the Freshman football team while at the U.

Not reportedly. He was on the Freshman team.

Why did he go to the University of Minnesota? In his own words "Because Michigan wouldn't take me".

Not reportedly. He was on the Freshman team.

Why did he go to the University of Minnesota? In his own words "Because Michigan wouldn't take me".

The U of M used to be much easier to get into, especially when you consider we had the General College. For those of you that are younger, the General College was basically a community college within the U of M.

Top Bottom