Groan

I am officially sick of Weber, what is he doing out there? fumble, intentional grounding, fumble. Unreal.

Weber needs to sit the rest of this game.

If Gray didn't either fumble, run directly into the back of a offensive lineman on a draw, or miss a wide open receiver 75% of the time, he might actually be able to get in the game and play. Weber is playing so poorly, but Gray makes me cringe as well.

If Gray didn't either fumble, run directly into the back of a offensive lineman on a draw, or miss a wide open receiver 75% of the time, he might actually be able to get in the game and play. Weber is playing so poorly, but Gray makes me cringe as well.

+1

I would love to see Gray out there, but he hasn't been playing any better than Weber today. :rolleyes:

Ugh! What about Moses Alipate?

+1

I would love to see Gray out there, but he hasn't been playing any better than Weber today. :rolleyes:
How about they give him more than 1 play at a time? Maybe let him establish a rhythm?

Hard to give him two plays in a row when he throws an INT, because the next play he would be on D. I guess we could play him on D and then he could have lots of plays in a row. Actually, once again the D is keeping us in this game, we could easily be winning this game!

Hard to give him two plays in a row when he throws an INT, because the next play he would be on D. I guess we could play him on D and then he could have lots of plays in a row. Actually, once again the D is keeping us in this game, we could easily be winning this game!
Yes, I'm sure that he'd throw an interception on every play. Nice post, thanks for your contribution.

You missed my point. They let him throw a pass today, and it was an INT. They bring him in for a play to run the ball and he fumbles. Hard for them to give him a chance to establish a rhythm when he turns the ball over so much. Some of the lack of rhythm is HIS fault. If he came in and made a big play, he would get another, and another, and more and more. (like he did against tOSU's 2nd string). But the last couple games he hasn't done that. Of course, he could run the old "3 and out" offense just as well as Weber is today.....

Top Bottom