Greetings from a Trojan

More about the Song Girls, please.

Haha, I'm home today, so I will oblige...this video is kinda funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVmx7lnGPp8

By the way..your dance team is OUTSTANDING!

NOTE: If you want to hang out somewhere fun...hit up L.A. Live, just down the street from USC....http://www.lalive.com/

You also have to find time to visit Venice Beach.....weird, funky and outrageous!

http://www.venicebeach.com/

Old Town Pasadena is also not far away...

http://www.oldpasadena.org/

Olvera Street is also close by...

http://www.olvera-street.com/

I'm and OLD beach guy, and I will be at the game on 9/3 looking forward to it..staying at a beach house in San Diego the week prior to the game (Pacific Beach). Should be a blast. Might even have a Gopher BBQ one of those nights.

I'm and OLD beach guy, and I will be at the game on 9/3 looking forward to it..staying at a beach house in San Diego the week prior to the game (Pacific Beach). Should be a blast. Might even have a Gopher BBQ one of those nights.

You have to stop by our tailgate. Most visitors hold their own fan festivities, but it's fun to mix and share a drink (and eat) with opposing fans. The treatment is the same, rather we win or lose.

My group is made up of die-hard fans who are part of the "Thundering Herd", stand the entire game and line the tunnel to cheer on the team, often some of our former greats stop by to visit...Ronnie Lott, Marcus Allen and others. Frank Gifford's son is a walk on this season, and I hear he will be flying in to attend games. Bruce Willis sat up from us (daughter a student) and I ran into George Lucas in the concession line in 2008.

My group is made up of die-hard fans who are part of the "Thundering Herd", stand the entire game and line the tunnel to cheer on the team, often some of our former greats stop by to visit...Ronnie Lott, Marcus Allen and others. Frank Gifford's son is a walk on this season, and I hear he will be flying in to attend games. Bruce Willis sat up from us (daughter a student) and I ran into George Lucas in the concession line in 2008.

I once ran into Prince at a T'Wolves game.

That aren't Trojan bars? Believe me, you will be offered plenty of drinks by Trojan tailgaters...a little respect goes a long way..

From SI, which I believe has no bias:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/sioncampus/12/07/tailgate.report.usc/

And food..

Trust me I rather tailgate but my wife said she rather go to the bars before the game. I told her there isn't much of bar scene around USC and tailgating is by far the best option. I'm thinking if she hears it from a USC fan she will give up on going to the bars.

A few questions for our guest here:

1) were you, by any chance, in the Twin Cities for last year's matchup?
2) if so, what were your in-person impressions? If not, what were your impressions from watching on TV? Im talking about stadium, atmosphere, fans, etc.
3) Do you feel robbed that your newly expanded conference does not have totally awesome division names like "legends" and "leaders"?
4) Let's say I plan on going to LA for this year's game... what is the one bar, tailgate lot, or restaurant I simply can't miss out on?
5) Why should I not hate USC in the same way I hate the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, and Red Wings?

Trust me I rather tailgate but my wife said she rather go to the bars before the game. I told her there isn't much of bar scene around USC and tailgating is by far the best option. I'm thinking if she hears it from a USC fan she will give up on going to the bars.

I posted a link to L.A. Live, which is a short distance from USC..there is a great bar on top of the Marriott, ION:

This is a gorgeous hidden gem in the new DTLA that no one knows about. I love it.

It's beautiful, right on the roof of the new Marriott at Staples Center. You get there by going into the Marriott lobby, to a back elevator, floor 4, and past the guest pool to an awesome rooftop bar.

It makes the dtla standard look... old. and sad. and not swank. and I love the standard rooftop.

Ion's bar is lit up orange, and has these awesome cones that light up at night, giving the entire roof a very hip feel. Cuz no one knows about it yet, and cuz it closes at 10pm, it doesn't draw the crazy crowds that other equally-stacked places do. AND therefore, even with the sleek decor, outdoor couches and lounge furniture, and lights galore, it does not feel pretentious ever. Everyone I take here LOVES it.

We sit for hrs sipping on very well-made cocktails and just chatting. No one rushes us out for space for others. It's the perfect way to spend all those perfect LA evenings. Great for pre-game drinks and chilling, sunday late afternoon cocktails, or just a nice view over the new LA Live plaza.

You can do both...come early, we usually eat three meals on game day if the game start from 3pm or later.

A few questions for our guest here:

1) were you, by any chance, in the Twin Cities for last year's matchup?

Unfortunately, I didn't get to attend...but several of my friends who attend every USC game - home and away - loved the visit. I heard nothing but good things.

2) if so, what were your in-person impressions? If not, what were your impressions from watching on TV? Im talking about stadium, atmosphere, fans, etc.

The stadium looked great, and the atmosphere looked impressive. Had that classic BIG-10 "feel".

3) Do you feel robbed that your newly expanded conference does not have totally awesome division names like "legends" and "leaders"?

Ah...no.

4) Let's say I plan on going to LA for this year's game... what is the one bar, tailgate lot, or restaurant I simply can't miss out on?

Oh my..there are so many restaurants in L.A., it all depends on your personal taste. Sunset Blvd is loaded with good restaurants, and it's a fun "cruise" to check it out. Let me know what kind of food you like.

I like this restaurant which serves Moraccan food, Dar Maghreb. http://www.darmaghrebrestaurant.com/

Lawry's is the home of the "Beef Bowl" where the opposing Rose Bowl teams compete for which team can put away the most prime rib. Legend is, the team that can put away the most beef, wins the Rose Bowl.

http://www.lawrysonline.com/theprimerib_beverlyhills_gen_info.asp

I also posted a link to Old Town Pasadena, which is a great place to stroll down and enjoy some casual eateries.

As far as tailgating, I recommend visiting fans tailgate right on campus, as close to the statue of Tommy Trojan as possible, Heritage Hall is close by. The Spirit of Troy will lead the fans from the campus into the stadium an hour before kickoff. A tradition is to kick the lamp post on the way to the stadium. Trojan Folklore claims that a player was late and tripped on the lamp post running to make the game. He played the game of his life, and USC won.

5) Why should I not hate USC in the same way I hate the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, and Red Wings?

Haha, nothing I can say will ever make anyone change their mind, a lot of people on the east coast just hate L.A. and California in general. All we can ask for is, come with respect and an open mind, then we'll see what you think of us. But, we really don't care. I realize we're looked on as "arrogant", but it's more like detaching ourselves from the hate we know is coming. It has made us strong though, and has united us to form one of the tightest university alumni networking fanbases in the country...the Trojan Family.

Trojan Princess

Thanks for all of the links! I'll be driving over there from Phoenix on Friday with the wife. One question though, neither one of us know the area very well, so where would be a good place to stay hotel wise within walking distance? Thanks again!

Great thread with a seemingly great poster in Trojan Princess! Welcome to the 'Hole, young lady!

Trojan Princess, have you been to the Golden Gopher? It is kind of a dive bar down the street from LA Live. I have read good reviews online, wondering if that is something us Gopher fans should check out

You have to stop by our tailgate. Most visitors hold their own fan festivities, but it's fun to mix and share a drink (and eat) with opposing fans. The treatment is the same, rather we win or lose.

Thanks for the invite. I'll look forward to it. Just invite thru hear with an "attention go4rob" on it. thanks again and have a great summer.

Thanks for all of the links! I'll be driving over there from Phoenix on Friday with the wife. One question though, neither one of us know the area very well, so where would be a good place to stay hotel wise within walking distance? Thanks again!

The Radisson Hotel. Papa Kiffin has been living there and he walks to campus.

Here's a link I hope helps you.

http://travela.priceline.com/hotel/...748574&key=gn0aidbr&showDP=y&NYOPRedirNI=null

If you fine gentlemen allow it, I'll be happy to drop in if you have any questions, it may be early to discuss the game, but not for making travel plans.

Great thread with a seemingly great poster in Trojan Princess! Welcome to the 'Hole, young lady!

Thank you, that means a lot. I am a student of the history of college football (have read numerous books on the subject), and I am aware of your history and it's place in the BIG-10, so respect is there.

Thank you, that means a lot. I am a student of the history of college football (have read numerous books on the subject), and I am aware of your history and it's place in the BIG-10, so respect is there.

Well done Trojan Princess. I'm a transplant, have adopted the gophers as my 2nd favorite team. this matchup is fun...I just want the gophs to compete...which they did for 2+ quarters last year.

I plan on being out there for the game...my pops sits just a couple sections over from the Herd. I wonder if the Space Shuttle will be on display by early Sept? That will be sweet.

Trojan Princess---my wife and I (Gopher fans living in Las Vegas) will be driving into LA to meet up with her father (diehard Trojan fan) for the game. My question is, what and when is the best way to buy decent tickets for the game? Through USC? Through the colosseum? Ticket broker? Scalpers? We don't need the best seats, but we don't want to be sitting out somewhere on the 405 with field glasses either. Any info you have on this would be greatly appreciated.

No problem ma'am.. You just keep posting gems like you have in this thread and you'll be welcome anytime.

Also, your team has pretty damn good colors, I must say so myself.. =P

Trojan Princess---my wife and I (Gopher fans living in Las Vegas) will be driving into LA to meet up with her father (diehard Trojan fan) for the game. My question is, what and when is the best way to buy decent tickets for the game? Through USC? Through the colosseum? Ticket broker? Scalpers? We don't need the best seats, but we don't want to be sitting out somewhere on the 405 with field glasses either. Any info you have on this would be greatly appreciated.

I would go the Stubhub route. Visitor seating at the Coliseum sucks. Sections 1-3, in the peristyle end, are further from the field than the field is long. closed-end endzone seats aren't bad...but I'm sure you can do better.

it will be scorching hot (not MiddleTennSt hot, more of a dry heat ;)

it shouldn't be as hard as years past to get tix...w/ sanctions, lower expectations, no pete, etc.

Also, I encourage parking at the Shrine Auditorium, then walking through campus. if you like a pre-game bevy, bring some for the journey...there will be plenty on campus as you walk through. the place is just nuts on game day...so much eye-candy it's ridiculous. there is usually a formal, catered tailgate at the sports arena that you can buy tickets for...and the team does there victory walk right thru there (not that any gopher fan would care about that...

it's a great game day experience though...really fun. i'm biased, i grew up going to sc and ucla games. i'm hoping tcf turns into that kind of atmosphere some day.

Trojan Princess, have you been to the Golden Gopher? It is kind of a dive bar down the street from LA Live. I have read good reviews online, wondering if that is something us Gopher fans should check out

Hello,

I've been to Golden Gopher and it's really cool. All the lights are made with Gopher statues. However, If you plan to go there or to LA Live I suggest you take the metro to the game.

One thing people should know is there are two types of USC fans. As someone who grew up in the area and has had friends that attended USC, I want to make things clear. Not all USC fans are welcoming, just like any place. There are two kinds of USC fans. The ones who went to USC and act in a generally good way and those who didn't attend the university and will cause problems. Don't expect a nice atmosphere as you would get at a Nebraska game. People will give you s*** no matter what. It will be worse if the Gophers win; trust me.

I work with the alumni association in the area and we will have a tent for alumni. I will venture around as well, so I welcome making friends with USC alumni. I'm just cautioning people.

I also want to add for the Trojan fan that I've dated USC girls and my sister and her boyfriend both went to USC. This is to show I don't have too much hatred to the university. They both will attend the game with me and I'd be happy to meet with your tailgate.

I would go the Stubhub route. Visitor seating at the Coliseum sucks. Sections 1-3, in the peristyle end, are further from the field than the field is long. closed-end endzone seats aren't bad...but I'm sure you can do better.

it will be scorching hot (not MiddleTennSt hot, more of a dry heat ;)

it shouldn't be as hard as years past to get tix...w/ sanctions, lower expectations, no pete, etc.

Hi Wolfman! Great advice...one thing though, I have found through the years that visitors from across the country generally are allotted better seats than our conference foes...also, we treat them better, lol.

Also, I encourage parking at the Shrine Auditorium, then walking through campus. if you like a pre-game bevy, bring some for the journey...there will be plenty on campus as you walk through. the place is just nuts on game day...so much eye-candy it's ridiculous. there is usually a formal, catered tailgate at the sports arena that you can buy tickets for...and the team does there victory walk right thru there (not that any gopher fan would care about that...

it's a great game day experience though...really fun. i'm biased, i grew up going to sc and ucla games. i'm hoping tcf turns into that kind of atmosphere some day.

A visit to campus is a must...most people are surprised when they visit, for some reason, they expect a run down, graffiti filled dump. At present, there are 36 fountains on campus. USC is just as nice as UCLA, the only difference is the surrounding community..and the crime rate in Westwood is greater than ours in the heart of Los Angeles.

Hello,

I've been to Golden Gopher and it's really cool. All the lights are made with Gopher statues. However, If you plan to go there or to LA Live I suggest you take the metro to the game.

One thing people should know is there are two types of USC fans. As someone who grew up in the area and has had friends that attended USC, I want to make things clear. Not all USC fans are welcoming, just like any place. There are two kinds of USC fans. The ones who went to USC and act in a generally good way and those who didn't attend the university and will cause problems. Don't expect a nice atmosphere as you would get at a Nebraska game. People will give you s*** no matter what. It will be worse if the Gophers win; trust me.

I work with the alumni association in the area and we will have a tent for alumni. I will venture around as well, so I welcome making friends with USC alumni. I'm just cautioning people.

I also want to add for the Trojan fan that I've dated USC girls and my sister and her boyfriend both went to USC. This is to show I don't have too much hatred to the university. They both will attend the game with me and I'd be happy to meet with your tailgate.

You're absolutely correct. During our last championship run (2003-2005), we suffered through some of the worst bandwagon fans possible, we called them "Raider Rejects", and they were bad. Normally we try to step in and call them out on their behavior, but we have seen a decline in attendance of those fans, thank God! We would rather see a stadium filled with 80-85 thousand Trojans, than filled to capacity with that element of thugs. Trojans are also treated very well in South Bend, by actual alums, certainly not by their "subway" fans, so you will find it everywhere. When we hosted Virginia, their fans made it a point to come back and tell us they were treated better than by any other opposing stadium they have visited, we also heard the same from Arkansas and Auburn fans. The diversity of Los Angeles, and the fact there is no NFL team brings a less than appealing group of "fans". Note: The decline and fall to the gutter of Dodger fans.

You certainly set the bar high comparing fans by Nebraska standards, they are BY FAR, the cream of the fanbase crop as far as hospitality, good manners and knowledge and pride in their great history - and everyone elses. They're almost embarrassing they are so welcoming....they actually apologized to Trojan fans for not giving us "a good game", and we had offers of food and drink all over the town and campus with the question, "are you being treated well?" Lovely people, and in all my years as a Trojan, no other fanbase comes even remotely close in these fans.

You will be welcome to our tailgate, and if you have knowledge of USC fans, you know who the "Thundering Herd" fans are. Over the years, we've invited opposing fans to join us...even those nasty little gutties, Bruin fans. Especially the young ones, college kids of any and every fanbase.

I love LA. I wish i was going but it looks like I will be at the home opener the following week.

I have spent time on the USC campus and will vouch that it is beautiful. I wouldn't worry much about the area. While the area around campus is tough, I suspect like many tough areas, it is much tougher to live in than to visit, especially on a game day.

Frankly the poor areas of Winnipeg look far worse and desperate than the parts of Watts I drove through.

I love LA. I wish i was going but it looks like I will be at the home opener the following week.

I have spent time on the USC campus and will vouch that it is beautiful. I wouldn't worry much about the area. While the area around campus is tough, I suspect like many tough areas, it is much tougher to live in than to visit, especially on a game day.

Frankly the poor areas of Winnipeg look far worse and desperate than the parts of Watts I drove through.

Thank you Winnipegopher, this might help others understand the relationship between USC and her neighbors.

http://www.usc.edu/uscnews/stories/4769.html

USC is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles, and she employs the surrounding residents first (and grants full ride scholarships to neighborhood kids who are eligible), even employing local residents for game day stadium jobs some universities reserve for favored alums and donors.

One unfortunate aspect, the joke among Trojans is that the university has been "Under Serial Construction" for the past few years, one new building is built, another is started....our new athletic building, the "John McKay Athletic Center" will be under construction when your team visits.

You certainly set the bar high comparing fans by Nebraska standards, they are BY FAR, the cream of the fanbase crop as far as hospitality, good manners and knowledge and pride in their great history - and everyone elses. They're almost embarrassing they are so welcoming....they actually apologized to Trojan fans for not giving us "a good game", and we had offers of food and drink all over the town and campus with the question, "are you being treated well?" Lovely people, and in all my years as a Trojan, no other fanbase comes even remotely close in these fans.

A tiny bit off-topic, but isn't it odd that NU's new 'top rival' is now Iowa? Colossal contrast right there, don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I hate wisky fans (the archrival, worthy adversary sort of hate) and Sioux fans (the epitome of genuine Evil on Earth): but the worst are easily the Pigeye fans, not even worthy of being called a true archrival, and too disgusting to be be honored with the term 'Evil'.

I wonder how Husker fans will deal with having such a vile, loathsome set of 'rival' fans.

A tiny bit off-topic, but isn't it odd that NU's new 'top rival' is now Iowa? Colossal contrast right there, don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I hate wisky fans (the archrival, worthy adversary sort of hate) and Sioux fans (the epitome of genuine Evil on Earth): but the worst are easily the Pigeye fans, not even worthy of being called a true archrival, and too disgusting to be be honored with the term 'Evil'.

I wonder how Husker fans will deal with having such a vile, loathsome set of 'rival' fans.

God help them...I can only judge by what every Trojan fan who traveled to the Orange Bowl experienced, not ONE positive experience from anyone I spoke to, or posted on our MB.

Vile is an understatement.

We were assaulted, beer and other disgusting things thrown at us, called every name in the book (even the ladies!), even racial slurs.

It was a nightmare....an insult to sportsmanship, they fled like cockroaches when Carson blew the doors open in that game. They couldn't even man up for all their trash talking, to take the defeat like men. We wanted nothing more to do with them, and haven't forgotten that treatment to this day.

God help them...I can only judge by what every Trojan fan who traveled to at the Orange Bowl experienced, not ONE positive experience from anyone I spoke to, or posted on our MB.

Vile is an understatement.

We were assaulted, beer and other disgusting things thrown at us, called every name in the book (even the ladies!), even racial slurs.

It was a nightmare....an insult to sportsmanship, they fled like cockroaches when Carson blew the doors open in that game. They couldn't even man up for all their trash talking, to take the defeat like men. We wanted nothing more to do with them, and haven't forgotten that treatment to this day.

It just gets better and better :D:D

1. A visit to campus is a must...most people are surprised when they visit, for some reason, they expect a run down, graffiti filled dump. At present, there are 36 fountains on campus. USC is just as nice as UCLA, the only difference is the surrounding community..and the crime rate in Westwood is greater than ours in the heart of Los Angeles.

2. You certainly set the bar high comparing fans by Nebraska standards, they are BY FAR, the cream of the fanbase crop as far as hospitality, good manners and knowledge and pride in their great history - and everyone elses. They're almost embarrassing they are so welcoming....they actually apologized to Trojan fans for not giving us "a good game", and we had offers of food and drink all over the town and campus with the question, "are you being treated well?" Lovely people, and in all my years as a Trojan, no other fanbase comes even remotely close in these fans.

1. The USC campus is pretty awesome imo. L.A. is awesome imo so I'm pretty biased.

2. Great, you just made it a little harder to hate them. I was all ready to build-up my hatred after years of not caring about them.

Great thread by the way..

Are there Gopher ladies who visit and post on this MB? We have quite a few on WeAreSC..and we all love to talk FB. But, we're ladies, so I must post a link to another downtown "must do"...the Garment District and the Jewelry Mart. Both within blocks of each other, and USC. If your ladies aren't crazy about football, give them your card, pat them on the head, and send them on their way. :D

http://www.fashiondistrict.org/

On the higher end, it's always fun to see how the ridiculously wealthy shop...

http://www.rodeodrive-bh.com/index4.html

For those of us who love to visit local landmarks, but want to enjoy an inexpensive meal...

Pinks Hot Dogs!

http://www.pinkshollywood.com/

You're bound to run into USC football players, past and present here...

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/pr...s_ca/roscoe_s_house_of_chicken_n_waffles.html

Tommy's Burgers is also a landmark...you would not believe the people I've seen in line to get a Tommy Burger!

http://www.originaltommys.com/

Favorite USC student eatery, Chano's on Figueroa

http://www.yelp.com/biz/chanos-drive-in-los-angeles-2

Culver City, CA
4.0 star rating
4/6/2011

Dear Chano,

On behalf of all USC students past, present and future, I want to thank you for your outstanding commitment to the Trojan family. Your tireless effort to provide sustenance to students, incoherent and belligerent after a long evening of "studying" is truly noteworthy and commendable.

Your doors, or windows, rather, without fail are always open late into the evening. You embrace diversity and inclusiveness, accepting all who come to you for your Carne Asada Fries and horchatas. Certainly it is a noble undertaking for you to be so serving and selfless.

So here's to you, Chano, for your mouth-watering chorizo burritos; your $1.25 "side" of sour cream that comes in a portion large enough to drown a small rat; your ability to handle the post 2am rush; your strategic location between the 9-0 and campus; and of course, your unfailing passion for delivering incredibly fatty foods to undergrads.

We'll always love you... until we regret it in the morning.

Long live Chano.

You might want to avoid this place, BIG USC hang out, lol. We call it the "Nine O" We hold WeAreSC and FightOn247 Meet N' Greets there:

http://www.901bar.com/nineoh/

Question, do the members of this forum meet every few months to get together to discuss Gopher Football? We do, and we have a great time...restaurant changes almost every time.

Tikited. Trust me. It's easy to hate USC when Lane Kiffin is their coach and their athletic department is shady with violations in football, basketball and tennis. Also, they play "Tribute to Troy" a billion times during a game. By the time the Gopher game is over, you'll want to listen to Rebecca Black nonstop just to get it out of your head.

I can also tell people the campus is nice, but the area is crap. The museums are solid and the Natural History Museum is across the street and will reopen its closed exhibits during the summer. I went to a volleyball game once and there was a murder a block away on Figueroa, but that was at night. Whenever I visited friends I'd see security out, so campus is safe, but I've still had friends get robbed on or near campus. I would advise not straying too far from campus.

Trojan Princess. Pinks really? During tourist summer season? It's always packed and waiting in line for over an hour is not worth it. I can only imagine it being worse during the summer. For food, people can check out Philippes. It's where the French dip sandwich was created. http://www.yelp.com/biz/philippe-the-original-restaurant-los-angeles

I take it people will go to the beach so I suggest going to Santa Monica. You can hang at the beach and then shop on the Third Street Promenade. Plus there is the pier and you can walk or bike ride down to Venice Beach.

I live in Silver Lake and I work in Downtown L.A. so if people have questions feel free to ask. I went to the U, but I am was born and raised an Angeleno.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone saw the articles, but a few weeks ago USC students were caught having sex on top of a building. Keep it classy Trojans.

Tikited. Trust me. It's easy to hate USC when Lane Kiffin is their coach and their athletic department is shady with violations in football, basketball and tennis. Also, they play "Tribute to Troy" a billion times during a game. By the time the Gopher game is over, you'll want to listen to Rebecca Black nonstop just to get it out of your head.

I can also tell people the campus is nice, but the area is crap. The museums are solid and the Natural History Museum is across the street and will reopen its closed exhibits during the summer. I went to a volleyball game once and there was a murder a block away on Figueroa, but that was at night. Whenever I visited friends I'd see security out, so campus is safe, but I've still had friends get robbed on or near campus. I would advise not straying too far from campus.

Trojan Princess. Pinks really? During tourist summer season? It's always packed and waiting in line for over an hour is not worth it. I can only imagine it being worse during the summer. For food, people can check out Philippes. It's where the French dip sandwich was created. http://www.yelp.com/biz/philippe-the-original-restaurant-los-angeles

I take it people will go to the beach so I suggest going to Santa Monica. You can hang at the beach and then shop on the Third Street Promenade. Plus there is the pier and you can walk or bike ride down to Venice Beach.

I live in Silver Lake and I work in Downtown L.A. so if people have questions feel free to ask. I went to the U, but I am was born and raised an Angeleno.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone saw the articles, but a few weeks ago USC students were caught having sex on top of a building. Keep it classy Trojans.

Well Mr. L.A. Gopher, I really don't hate any program save our arch-enemy across town, and I wouldn't be caught dead on their message board...why lower myself to engage in hateful retorts, no program or opposing fans are that important. My only purpose here was to offer some friendly points of interest, nothing more.

It appears you recently signed on to this forum..not an ardent Gopher fan? As to your last comment, let me know your dress size, I'll be happy to send you a matching dress and hair bows so you can fit right in with the rest of the pubescent and vicious gossiping girls in your junior high school. :)

I'll be happy to bow out and let you continue.

Top Bottom