Greensboro?! You have got to be kidding me! Need to figure out how to stop AJ Abrams

Reaction score
against texas as a #7 no less. tough draw. i think we can do it if we can figure out a way to shut down aj abrams from beyond the arc.

apparently geographic considerations for both texas and minnesota went right out the door when selecting this match up!

dumb. I guess as long as Duke is there they'll still sell all the seats. I guess that's all that matters...

C'mon - Nothing to Complain About!

Penn St. would love this "slight".

Be happy and enjoy!

against texas as a #7 no less. tough draw. i think we can do it if we can figure out a way to shut down aj abrams from beyond the arc.

apparently geographic considerations for both texas and minnesota went right out the door on when selecting this match up!

Its a 7-10 matchup against a # 2 Duke who with a # 1 UNC will fill 99% of the seats....

Did you really expect to get geographical prescidence over the # 2 seed....come on you can't be that big of a homer...

i think the big twelve was a little over rated all year and texas isnt as strong...duke on the other hand.....

Its a 7-10 matchup against a # 2 Duke who with a # 1 UNC will fill 99% of the seats....

Did you really expect to get geographical prescidence over the # 2 seed....come on you can't be that big of a homer...

sorry to upset you. i will shut up now. ;)

I don't care who we are playing -- at least we made it in!!!

Stop abrams and try as hard as we can to shut down pittman. hope that james doesnt have a huge game.

This is going to be tough.

OR, Al Nolen. Maybe the defense with rise-up to the challenge. It'a very possible.

i think the big twelve was a little over rated all year and texas isnt as strong...duke on the other hand.....

Of the three #2 teams we could match up against in the 2nd round (can't play michigan st. in the 2nd round), Duke is the team I would want to play. I think we match up the best against them. They have no inside game what so ever.

But we have to get past Texas first and that will be tough.

The key is handling the inside without dropping guards down low. If the Gophers can do that, they might be OK.

abrams has struggled in the past with a tall lanky defender on him who can reach high to contest his shots

Guys Damian James is just as dangerous.

Duke lives or dies on the 3-pointers (and they often live just fine with them). The Gophers have often left 3-point shooters open in games. How do we measure up against Binghamton?

Top Bottom