Green Man!

mchiller

Reaction score
Well, first, Green Man in awesome!

I was quite surprised to see him at the gopher game. I saw him on TV at the Mich State game a week or so ago, which made sense.

Has he been at all the gopher games this year?

Someone needs to get a Gold Man suit and sport that.

makes about as much sense as the gorilla suits, IMO. But he did get his camera time.

green man was drawing some curious looks from Tisdale during the pre game warmups

Just in case you didn't catch him

Here are some photos I took from the Purdue game:

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

The greenman at the Purdue game was different then at last nights game. He was much larger then last weeks guy. And not as good a dancer.

You know its from China when....it says on the Ebay page: # It is in vogue. It is comfortable and durable. You can dress it all the day.
# Unisex for male and female, Very attractive and sexy.
# Famous brand “YKK” zipper makes the costume more durable.

lolz

Look at guy to the right of green guy in the middle picture. What is he looking at? BUSTED

Look at guy to the right of green guy in the middle picture. What is he looking at? BUSTED

HAHAHA!! is that the same guy in the top picture who's cuddling up with his "girlfriend"? I went to a winona state game last weekend and some guy had this same suit... When did these become so popular??

HAHAHA!! is that the same guy in the top picture who's cuddling up with his "girlfriend"? I went to a winona state game last weekend and some guy had this same suit... When did these become so popular??

There's a YouTube video of Speedo Guy at a Duke game who did the same thing in nothing but a speedo and caused a guy to miss a free throw. Even though it was at Duke, that was inventive and hilarious (if that was indeed the first occurrence). The rest of these guys are obvious copycats. Not very funny, IMO. Be original!

I think we need 4, 5 green men right behind the basket all simulating a green man gang bang while the visitors shoot free throws. I defy anyone to make a free throw while that is going on right behind your target.

I just grossed myself out.

The students being green man are likely not copying this from MSU, or Duke or whatever. For those who don't know, "green man" is a character made up by another character on the TV show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"

It was a pretty popular Halloween costume on campus.

The real feat would be to pull of Charlie's yellow costume from the Day Man musical, or the costumes of Electric Dream Machine (with clapping above the head, of course). If I saw somebody don those for a gopher's tilt, I would be in awe. Plus, the gold is more gophers-centric than the green man (though of course, the green man is also awesome).

Jmag, that is a marvelous idea! The costume from the Day Man musical would be awesome. The student section needs to dedicate themselves to Charlie costumes

The students being green man are likely not copying this from MSU, or Duke or whatever. For those who don't know, "green man" is a character made up by another character on the TV show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"

It was a pretty popular Halloween costume on campus.

That may be true, but the whole dancing act with everyone sitting down and all is the same as SpeedoGuy. The only difference whatsoever between this and that is the costume.

If it works, who care. We've been ranked #200 or worst the last several years in free throw "defense". Anything to get us an extra point or two advantage is fine by me.

I love that show and laughed my a off last nite when I saw him on TV.

It's nice to see some life back in the barn, now we just have to spread the students out and replace quiet folks that are in the good seats.

Top Bottom