Greatest Comeback in Big Ten History?

SCSU Gopher Fan

The Chili is Spoiled...
Reaction score
As we start to "flex our muscles" as the announcers say, can we finish this comeback? Foul trouble for Ohio St, they look flustered, Blake gets hot? Mbakwe posterizes Sullinger? Nolen with the game winning drive?

We're comin....WE'RE COMIN!

Trying to keep people from changing channels. We will get smoked again. CAN'T shoot the ball. Pretty important skill for a B-ball player don't you think?

thought we had a chance for a minute there but nolen pulls up a 3 with a 5 on 4?????? WTF is he doing

Hey. I go to St. Cloud State too!

As we start to "flex our muscles" as the announcers say, can we finish this comeback? Foul trouble for Ohio St, they look flustered, Blake gets hot? Mbakwe posterizes Sullinger? Nolen with the game winning drive?

We're comin....WE'RE COMIN!

They showed some heart when the pressure was off, but will still lose by double-digits. Nice three by Al when we were down by 7. Wide-open and he almost air balled it.

Down 4 with 1:36 left? I would say this is a very good effort by our squad. What we should expect, to be close with the upper tier in the BT on the road.

What a comeback. Makes you think, how did we go down by so much earlier?

Down 4 with 1:36 left? I would say this is a very good effort by our squad. What we should expect, to be close with the upper tier in the BT on the road.

Much better second half. OSU thought they had it bagged.

Al is the greatest offensive player in Big Ten history. And the smartest!

They showed some heart when the pressure was off, but will still lose by double-digits. Nice three by Al when we were down by 7. Wide-open and he almost air balled it.

you should change your moniker to gopheridoit

I dont know what happened on that last play...did nolen forget how much time was left or mental lapse of judgment i dont know...lets just keep standing here till theres about 2 seconds left wtf

but i guess we did only lose by 3 at OSU....that means we should beat them at home. we'll see.

Great effort today. Looking forward to how this team matures as the season goes along. Now if Nolan stopps shooting all those three pointers and we shoot free throws like we did today then good things are ahead.

Al Nolen can not shoot threes so why does he heave them up

I agree. But I was very happy to see Rodney get that short jumper to go in. They were giving him room the whole game. When they give you the room, you have to shoot or move in to the bucket. He finally did both.

Top Bottom