Great video of Thompon's last INT

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Great angle of the INT:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

You think they could get the right player on the third try.

Never use to see plays like this in the past. Simply a remarkable effort and play. Especially since he got his clock cleaned earlier on that hit.

Never use to see plays like this in the past. Simply a remarkable effort and play. Especially since he got his clock cleaned earlier on that hit.

I was thinking the same thing. We now have better athletes at linebacker and in the secondary......and it shows!

They should have made the clip a few seconds longer to include the name correction.

Just a remarkable play. You could really see and feel how strongly, how badly, this young man was determined to make sure that Purdue would not come back. It came from deep within this kids heart!! That was passion.

Found it interesting to see that basically the only times Applebee was inaccurate (throw was behind WR and the pick to start the game) was when we really got into his face right as he threw. Some props to, I think anyways, Keith for hustling to get pressure on the QB to take some mustard off that throw

You'd think being a former QB and experiencing a pass rush that Long would have mentioned that impact. Neither Keith or Richardson were mentioned on the broadcast, even when going back to show the replay later. Pathetic.

The pride of Bombay Beach. Cedric's the man.

You'd think being a former QB and experiencing a pass rush that Long would have mentioned that impact. Neither Keith or Richardson were mentioned on the broadcast, even when going back to show the replay later. Pathetic.

He was too busy talking about the great play that Wilson made!

I especially enjoy from :35 to :45 when you can clearly see it was Thompson on the replay while Long was babbling about Wilson

I especially enjoy from :35 to :45 when you can clearly see it was Thompson on the replay while Long was babbling about Wilson

Maybe Wilson played his role perfectly, allowing for Thompson to make the easy interception? Long was just making sure the football world knows that an interception is a team effort, and that one player doesnt deserve all the praise?

Top Bottom