Great, the last thing this team needs right now...

josh087

Sharing Common Sense & Reality
Reaction score
...is a Vikings win over the 49ers to move above .500. (Shakes head in disgust).

People will go to both games if they're both winning. However, I think I sense some sarcasm in this post.

As a Minnesotan I am a fan of all of our teams.

Go Gophers !!!!!

Skol Vikings !!!!

Could you please change this thread title? With all the things that have, and could go wrong (acl injuries, players having cancer, a player literally dying, etc. etc.), I for one am a little irritated being duped into reading something as silly and pointless as openly cheering against other MN sports teams.

I'm pretty stoked about both teams' wins this weekend. It was a good weekend to be a Minnesota football fan!

Good, another thread crying about the alleged hindrance the Vikings success/existence imposes on the Gophers.

Awesome win for both squads this weekend. What a blast too watch.

...is a Vikings win over the 49ers to move above .500. (Shakes head in disgust).

"Josh087 makes one of the worst points in the history of Gopherhole."
-MrGopher, 9/23/12

Great, the last thing this team needs right now......is a Vikings win over the 49ers to move above .500. (Shakes head in disgust).

In the words of the Great Dpodoll: "congratulations on reaching an epic-heretofore-unheard-of-level-of-dumbassery" .

This is the 'delta bravo' crap that i'm so sick and tired of hearing. Oh wait, the Vikings are successful so people can't cheer for the Gophers too?!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are a Minnesotan, you should be a FAN OF MINNESOTA TEAMS!!!!!!!! all MINNESOTA teams! #rantover #tiredofidiots

If the OP intent was NOT sarcastic, this may be one of the most asinine things I've read on this site.

Top Bottom