Great game tonight - my observations

BigTenaciousD

Reaction score
I may repeat a few things already said, but had to post something after such a good, thorough win.

- I thought the Gophers played very steady tonight right through the lineup. I especially liked the way Joseph and Cobbs handled the point. Justin was more in control tonight than what I've seen all year.

- Loved having the twin towers in their together - especially on D. After Nankivil made his 3-pointer, Colton seemed to dig down and hustle on the wing. I noticed him several times in the second half jumping out to guard the wing when the ball swung to his side.

- My voice is hoarse and my ears are ringing

- When Devoe decides he needs to create a shot, he can do it. It was dynamite seeing him connect on two in a row tonight. That was a big lift when the Gophs needed it.

- Not sure how you call traveling on a guy getting undercut as he goes for a rebound.

- LMAO when the whole crowd sang along with Livin' On A Prayer...

- I went into this game thinking Blake would have a tough time with the type of D Bo's teams play. But he really stepped up, made his shots, rebounded the heck out of the ball and overall played smart.

- The haircuts were awesome.

- Season ticket holders...I completely understand that you might have a conflict with a game - even a border battle game with Wisky...but for the love of God, please don't sell your tickets to the first Wisky rube that comes along! Give them away to Gopher fans, frame them, eat them...anything but sell them to the opponents fans. The poor Badger fan that sat next to me is probably a little deaf in his right ear. I don't feel bad.

- After some of the calls that were/weren't made in the first half, I figured Tubby would be the first to get T'd up, not Bo. But lo and behold, they t'd him up. I was expecting a quick 2nd t the way he kept jawing at them.

- I read somewhere that Jordan Taylor has NBA potential...really? I don't see it. Now I haven't seen every single game he's played, but I wasn't left with the impression that he would be able to cut it in the NBA.

- Wow, the rebounding edge was amazing.

That's about it. Way to go Gophers! Thanks for a great win tonight!

BTD

- I read somewhere that Jordan Taylor has NBA potential...really? I don't see it. Now I haven't seen every single game he's played, but I wasn't left with the impression that he would be able to cut it in the NBA.

BTD

It was good to see us hold the Minnesota players in check. While I normally like to see Minnesota players do well, I was glad they didn't beat us

Top Bottom