Great field level video of Rouser during bowl game

Cool video, but I'm curious as to why nobody appears to be singing the Rouser until the yell at the end. Is it because it is a bowl game crowd with fans who don't make it to many other games?

Cool video, but I'm curious as to why nobody appears to be singing the Rouser until the yell at the end. Is it because it is a bowl game crowd with fans who don't make it to many other games?

Most people don't actually sing the words to the full rouser - just clap along and then do the M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A at the end. Not sure why it is that way, it just is. It's been that way for at least 20 years. True for hockey and basketball games too.

Most people don't actually sing the words to the full rouser - just clap along and then do the M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A at the end. Not sure why it is that way, it just is. It's been that way for at least 20 years. True for hockey and basketball games too.
I don't know about that, in the marching band's video of pregame you can hear some people singing along with the rouser.

http://www.ummbvideo.com/newummbvideo/20150101CitrusBowlPregame.html

It's not everyone, but I can hear the words being sung. Could be the mic is picking up the flagline and drumline singing during the rouser while the rest of the band plays? Not sure.

Hate to say it but I believe this is true for the most part as to not singing the words.

Top Bottom