Greasey is even getting frustrated with the Gopher offense

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
And taking much deserved stabs at poor execution by both teams.

This game is still winnable believe it or not!

Agreed. Our D is playing very well. Greeeesy shouldn't even have a job after his comments a few weeks ago.

I will be applying for the Off. Coord. position. I can't be worse. There is no way.

He apologized and the driver (Montoya?) even made fun of it on his twitter site.

If his comments would have been about an African American eating fried chicken and watermelon would you feel the same way? Do you think he would still have his job?

I didn't say at all the comments were appropriate and I was watching live when he said it and commented to my wife that he's going to be in a lot of trouble. I didn't like the comments and never said I did.

Remember when that girl made comments about lynching Tiger Woods? She apologized and still has a job. Everyone makes mistakes and if the driver can take the joke without getting offended what's the big deal?

If his comments would have been about an African American eating fried chicken and watermelon would you feel the same way? Do you think he would still have his job?

I don't think it's the same thing. Speilman threw out a comment he wasn't expecting and he just sort of blurted something out. I doubt he even knew who the guy was. He's been broadcasting for 20 years, I think that earns him the benefit of doubt.

HOese up the middle every single short yardage time. These coaches are incredibly inept. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Just a difference of opinion then I guess, which is fine. I thought like you did, he is going to be in a lot of trouble. But missing one week was not what consider "a lot" of trouble.

Racial slurs are not only about the individual they are directed at, they are, by definition, a stereotype directed at a group of people. My point being, it doesn't only matter what Montoya thinks.

I think we both agree, I just think the punishment should have been more.

I'm not renewing my season tickets

This team is crap. I'm done if they don't get some smarter players in this game. Unbelievable. Where's the leadership? The spark? The discipline?

Fat, out of shape lineman. Terrible execution by the offense. Poor play by Weber. Undisciplined as a whole. Griese has been spot on this game with his description of our team. This is hard to watch.

Greise can join the club in terms of being frustrated with this offense.

Gray

I have been sitting in silence for three years while Brewster has been so upbeat. I was hopeful that the recruiting would bring some better opportunities. Last week and today have me wondering if he is even quallified to be a HS head coach! This is one of the most pathetic performances by a football offense I have seen in years. Even when the late Jim Wacker was our coach we could at least score points. If Weber is our best option at QB the hype on Gray was way too much. Give the kid a shot to play.

Top Bottom