Gray

91 CLA Grad

Section 214, Row 5
Reaction score
so Gray recently tweets:

goldengopherqb5 MarQueis Gray
i wonder how long will i have a twitter????.......

I read the morning that Petersen bans his players from twitter... anyone know of other coaches who do the same?

Not trying to get anyone's hopes up... just trying to figure out Gray's puzzle.

There are probably any number of coaches that ban twitter. Maybe Gray is hearing it's Petersen but, like the rest of us, really knows nothing. Maybe he has a new girlfriend and she's a luddite. Any number of explanations.

Chad Spann has a twitter (Norther Illinois)

I saw that too. Thought about posting. Thought I'd look ridiculous ;-)

here's hoping that its still petersen and the presser tonight is about the bowl game, in that he wont be the coach for it.

really people are dq'ing it based on time? i mean for chrissakes its a private jet it can leave whenever it wants to.

the flight i posted earlier isnt a private jet

He dates a girl from my high school, so it's not that.

I'm thinking he is saying it half-jokingly because he has been making jokes about the Gophers hire and a new coach would tell him to stop.

I wouldn't read much more into it. His tweets are usually joking or pretty straight forward; I don't think he's mistakenly leaking some news.

Remember when he said something to the effect of "thinking about leaving it all," and people thought he was transferring? No, it was just about a relationship. We have to keep in mind that kids/young adults are going to post all kinds of stuff.

So is the jet going to Boise at 4??

Maybe all this Kill/Chryst talk is just another smokescreen?

I saw that too. Thought about posting. Thought I'd look ridiculous ;-)

I have no qualms about that... just ask my wife. :)

There's so much BS flying right now it's impossible to figure out what the truth is... which is probably the point.

"People get a grip lol I dont know who the coach is...honest to god!!!"

-Gray

Chryst doesn't fit the "coached in the last 48 hours" talk we heard saturday.

goldengopherqb5 MarQueis Gray
i wonder how long will i have a twitter????.......

I am keeping my twitter till I die, and then donating it as an organ transplant.

Top Bottom