Gray tweet on morning workout

Or it could have to do with the inability of Mason's teams to pass the football with the effectiveness of a High School team.

This.

I honestly wish I knew the statistics of what the passing statistics were of mason coached teams on non-play action passing.
He was a decent coach and some loved his style, but his style was not at all conducive to coming from behind.

OK - I almost didn't post this question because I REALLY don't want to turn this into a Mason/Brewster fight so please don't take this as bait, but...

I knew someone who played for both and he stated that Brewster's workouts were far more intense than Mason's, and that the conditioning of the players was much better because of it. If Kill's program is more intense than that, is this just the natural progression of college sports or is it really that Mason's conditioning program was that inadequate?

I could have sworn I read the same kind of stuff here when Brewster came about the workouts suddenly being tougher than previous years. I don't intend to look back and find out for sure though.

Numbnuts...can you at least make your trite and predictable posts more entertaining?

I'm going to start replying to him with one of two ways:

"That's despicable, Art." or "That's so typical of Despicable Art."

This.

I honestly wish I knew the statistics of what the passing statistics were of mason coached teams on non-play action passing.
He was a decent coach and some loved his style, but his style was not at all conducive to coming from behind.

Mason's defensive style wasn't all that conducive to playing with a lead, either.

This sounds like Bear Bryant when he first showed up at Texas A&M; I think half the squad quit. Those who remained became champions...

Great to hear. The strength and conditioning coach that Kill brought with him has got great reviews for how he has conducted/turned around things at previous programs. If my memory serves me right, i think he might be a local guy (or at least grew up in the area)

Stop picking on Art. Art is all right in his place, the problem is he is never in his place.

Top Bottom