Gray gets us a TD

Berget13

Reaction score
Weber throws 3 pics (right? or 4?) and then we put Gray in and he goes gets us a td.

Gray is not ready for prime time, boys. Go Adam.

Weber, once again, did not play well. At this point, anything is better than letting Weber put up 0 points two games in a row. More Gray, please.

Who cares. Gray isn't ready and Weber sucks. Just get me 2 more wins so my pick for this team can be correct. 6-6 (3-5) with a bowl loss coming. This offense will suck no matter what this year and next year. Can't run, can't pass, can't catch, can't block, no composure, mistakes everywhere. Pitaful performance AGAIN!!!!!
I do feel sorry for our defense being put in bad spots all year due to our putrid offense. Makes me wanna throw up just thinking about next week. Ready to be embarrased by MSU next week. Go Moses!

Weber sucks period. Enough with the excuses, he has never been a great qb. He was average at best his first two years and below average this year. He looks lost without decker. Gray clearly is not focused on one receiver, he threw the ball to the open guy. Gray needs to start. he will bring excitement and hope back to this team. I have a feeling that the players are losing confidence in Weber's ability.

Gray is not ready for prime time, boys. Go Adam.
I really haven't seen much to indicate that Adam is ready for prime time. From the little I have seen from Gray I have been very much encouraged.

At this point, I don't think it matters if Gray is ready or not. Weber is not getting it done. It is not all his fault, dropped passes and too many penalties. Maybe a switch at QB will light a fire under the rest of the players. We do need a better running option from our QB than Adam is giving us. I say start Gray, mix in some Weber and lets see what happens.

2nd team? face facts folks, osu's 2nd team is better than our first teamers-w/o question. gimme a break--what more evidence do you want? gray is the answer to the question-brew sees it, I think-the conversation is now, not how many more games do we win, but rather, how do we win one more game? It is that bad folks. The team looked absolutely lost out there today-no leadership, no direction, no discipline, no plays, no nothing. We as fans deserve better-our support is worth something-we give up something to be supportive of the program in money, time etc. Nobody expected to win today, but to basically not show up, that is really unacceptable and beyond bad.

At this point, I don't think it matters if Gray is ready or not. Weber is not getting it done. It is not all his fault, dropped passes and too many penalties. Maybe a switch at QB will light a fire under the rest of the players. We do need a better running option from our QB than Adam is giving us. I say start Gray, mix in some Weber and lets see what happens.

I'm kinda in this camp. It's becoming to the point where Gray might need to get forced out there. The results might not be pretty, but I'm almost sure despite the mistakes that will take place out there, the offense will be more "explosive" at least. Hopefully though, the mistakes he makes aren't too brutal. It's hard to envision it being much worse. I was trying to give Adam Weber the time to get things done, but whether it's his fault or not, something just isn't clicking there. Might be time to try something different.

Zip

In the 10 or so minutes that he played, Gray threw the ball with zip and showed ability to distribute the ball to multiple targets. Weber throws a lot of wounded ducks and is fixated on forcing the ball to Decker.

Not saying that Weber MUST start against MSU, but if Weber continues to falter Gray needs to be brought in before the game gets out of hand. Offensively, we appear to have nothing to lose by going with Gray.

I am starting to think that Weber's emotional makeup takes things away from the team. After Decker got hurt and there were two drops that occured it was like he had checked out. I think he gives up on people and the team knows it. After those drops he wasn't on target very often. He loses confidence in his receiver's and it starts to show up in his passing. Pretty soon the hole team is down and playing terrible

Couldn't have said it better.

2nd string OSU defense or not - MarQueis looked sharp on the short passing game. Found the open man and let it fly, something Weber has struggled with miserably all season.

Let MSU squirm about who is going to start on Saturday. Don't announce until gametime.

Let MSU squirm about who is going to start on Saturday. Don't announce until gametime.

IALTO. I don't think Dantonio is going to lose any sleep pondering if it's gong to be Adam Weber or Marquise Gray lining up under center.

I am kind of a Weber supporter and think he gets bashed a little much around here, but he is pretty lost in the new offense and has had a fairly horrific year. Even though Gray is not ready, I think the season has gotten to the point where you might as well through Gray out there and let him learn from experience. Whats the point of coddling him now?

Gray

With our porous o line - Gray can scramble much better and run like a fullback if he has to - Its not all Weber's fault but we need a QB that be effective with this slow big line!

Top Bottom