Graham Glasgow to OSU

Damn......I guess I can cancel that Maroon and Gold kilt order now.

It will be interesting to see if he ever gets a scholarship from OSU. Hopefully it will work out for him, but more often than not, kids without ANY scholarship offers are better off not going to a team that is loaded with blue chip players.

It will be interesting to see if he ever gets a scholarship from OSU. Hopefully it will work out for him, but more often than not, kids without ANY scholarship offers are better off not going to a team that is loaded with blue chip players.

He's the 4th OL recruit at OSU and would have been the 7th here. Kill likely had a tough sell.

He's the 4th OL recruit at OSU and would have been the 7th here. Kill likely had a tough sell.

Worth noting and it probably had a lot to do with his decision. He's also the 5th OL recruit at OSU.

I'm satisfied with who we already signed for the O-line although Glasgow would have been a great addition. And we have to face it that if it's a head-on-head preferred walk-on slot between us and OSU, OSU is probably going to get the nod.

Top Bottom