Grades?

bailee88

Reaction score
When are grades posted at the U? Carter and Hageman were concerns academically and I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything.

I'm sure Coach Kill has the grades, my daughter has her's, she is a freshman also.

I believe our grades were due yesterday. Having said that, I'm still missing a grade. Not sure if undergrad has the same calendar or not. I think they do.

Undergraduate grades are due submitted by 11:59 p.m. tonight and will be posted shortly thereafter. I've still got one missing, but she's a grad student with around 55 papers to grade, so she gets some slack for waiting til the last minute. It's likely that many students already have all of their grades.

Not if one has done everything right.

Not true I did ever thing right, turned my final paper in at 1 PM when I had until 3 PM, but the professor cleaned out his box at 10 AM and left on Sabbatical. I am now shown as a Summer Session grad and not a Spring Quarter grad because he didn't get the final grade in in time because the paper had to be mailed to him. (Correspondence class for my last distribution)

Grades

Have we heard yet if everyone stayed eligible?

Top Bottom