Gotta say I'm impressed

patrick08

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be a lot of decommitments for Wisconsin considering all but two coaches have left. I'm sure other midwest schools are trying to raid the talent.

Gotta say I'm not impressed - you started another f-ing Badger thread.

Did Wisconsin leave the conference? If not, seems their activities would interest some fans here. Those who are not interested could ignore the discussion.

Did Wisconsin leave the conference? If not, seems their activities would interest some fans here. Those who are not interested could ignore the discussion.

If phuckski had his/ her way, no one would be allowed to start or comment on threads except for him or her, not sure.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of decommitments for Wisconsin considering all but two coaches have left. I'm sure other midwest schools are trying to raid the talent.

I think more guys will decommit. I just think it takes time to find a new school when you have been set for a long time.

They had several players decommit and several more state that they would take some more official visits, so I'm not really sure what you're so impressed about.

Yeah clearly just another Badger thread I started. This has nothing to do with the Gophers because Wisconsin isn't in the same conference and we don't recruit the same players. Guess I just love my Badgers that much since there is no way a recruiting thread could have anything to do with the Gophers.

:clap:

They had several players decommit and several more state that they would take some more official visits, so I'm not really sure what you're so impressed about.

Several? Look at their commit list. Pretty good for not having a coach.

they keep the players cuz weather is always 80 and dry. wait that is USC.

Who all has decommitted?

They were not going to Wisconsin because Bielema was a charismatic coach.

Several? Look at their commit list. Pretty good for not having a coach.

How many players decommitted from the U after Brewster was fired? If my memory is correct, it was 2-3, and that was with a 6 week gap between Brewster getting fired and Kill getting hired. Wisconsin has lost 3 players, and BB just left 2 weeks ago. So again, please tell me what you are so impressed by?

How many players decommitted from the U after Brewster was fired? If my memory is correct, it was 2-3, and that was with a 6 week gap between Brewster getting fired and Kill getting hired. Wisconsin has lost 3 players, and BB just left 2 weeks ago. So again, please tell me what you are so impressed by?

+1.

Last time I checked, the first week of February is a ways off yet. Gotta give folks like Meyer, Hoke, Ferentz, Kill, Dantonio et al a little time to swing some of those deals. I'll reserve judgment until I see who actually signs...

Also, it doesn't take many to make a big difference. Losing 3-4 KEY recruits can devastate a class. What you're also not going to see, or at least not see without digging REALLY deep, is how it affects the recruitment of players that were still on the fence, who hadn't committed yet. THOSE are the ones that are the most vulnerable and those are the ones you won't really see on a list of recruits "lost".

Honestly. Who gives a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. February is a long way off. Read below, it's really not that impressive. Try again next year.

This.

Top Bottom