Gotta love Auburn football

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
Their RB scores a TD to go up 14 and he dunks the ball over the goal post - 15 yard celebration penalty. Auburn then has to kick off from the 15 and NU marches down and scores to get within 7. Auburn gets the ball back and the very same RB fumbles when they're just tryingto run out the clock. NU bal and they march down and score. Auburn's players are taunting every play. Just hilarious.

How can anyone be that stupid? After his goal post dunk, I would have sat his ass the rest of the afternoon.

Auburn fumbled again on the kickoff return after the NW TD.

NW missed a 44 yard FG as time expired.

Going to OT!

And now Auburn runs into the kicker after he missed a game-tying field goal. Game would have been over. Does this coach have any control?

Anyone glad Roof left? If he was still here NW may have put up 45 on us as well.

They sure have some dumb players don't they? I mean really dumb. Legendary dumb.

If you can dunk it over the goal post you need to dunk it over the goal post. No problem with emotion or passion or taunting in the game of football. I wish a couple of gophers would have dunked it over the goal post multiple times, because it would mean we scored alot.

Their RB scores a TD to go up 14 and he dunks the ball over the goal post - 15 yard celebration penalty. Auburn then has to kick off from the 15 and NU marches down and scores to get within 7. Auburn gets the ball back and the very same RB fumbles when they're just tryingto run out the clock. NU bal and they march down and score. Auburn's players are taunting every play. Just hilarious.

art, i'm very proud of you for mocking another team without trying to find a way to back hand the gophers in the process:clap:

Looks like a typical undisciplined Chizik coached team. I watched it for two years.

Top Bottom