Got the call today!

Finally got called today, had 4 tix was able to add 2 more and get them all together. Had to change sections to get them all together, sec is closer to the middle so I'm very satisfied. To the Boneheads in Sec 232, lower end, that felt it necessary to stand the whole game with NO consideration for others I say good riddance. I am moving back to the sec I had during the 1st season. I hope the people that get my old seats don't have to deal with the idiots in the rows in front of them.

Here's what happened with my renewal/upgrade this week:
Never got a call, though I'm reasonably high up on the list.
Dropping one of my two season tickets for a variety of reasons, mainly trying to dig someone up for every home game was becoming a drag.
Finally went to ticket office in person earlier this week.
A very helpful student employee named Zach clarified everything and was very courteous.
I now have a single chairback seat (about the 20 yard line) quite close to the friends I tailgate and barhop with.
One alarming thing I noticed on the seating grid I saw: There were a lot of choice, non-donation seats available in groups of two or more. I would hope these will go to longtime season ticket holders who are still waiting for an upgrade call, and not to new customers who began buying last Monday.
If you're still waiting, I suggest going to the ticket office in person.

There were a lot of choice, non-donation seats available in groups of two or more.

Sounds like there will be several thousand seats available on a single game basis, which may be to the U's advantage this year, as they make more $ selling seats a game at a time. All games except Illinois should sell out, although no-shows will be rampant for New Mexico St and Miami (OH). 2012 will see a significant drop in attendance though, as the teams scheduled to come won't bring as many fans as Iowa/Wisconsin/Nebraska/NDSU.

I got the call finally Thursday, and added two more seats right in front of my seats in 207, so now we are up to four. I had called to complain I hadn't heard anything as of Wednesday, and the next day I got the call.

Top Bottom