Gophs 51 Jacks 10, not even close.

lakesbison

Banned
Reaction score
attention Goph fans, ill meet ya at Stub and Herbs before game, lets have a beer and then sit and watch a total demolition of the Jacks. They got Owned by Southern Illinois, and the only reason they beat NDSU and UNI was because their HOME FIELD was like playing on a cattle field , horrible mud and turf....... "they share their field with Brookings High School" ha ha, now thats hilarious!!!!

a far cry from the beautiful TCF stadium!

spread SDSU out, throw the ball, and put 8-9 in the box and force them to throw and gophers will dominate.

Cant wait to rock the TCF!!

The first post Lakes has made EVER that I have thoroughly enjoyed and supported.

+1 sir

I'm not aware of any UNI fans who support the claim of lakesbison. If we assume for the sake of discussion that the only reason NDSU lost to the Jackrabbits (keep in mind the Jackrabbits have 1 loss in the Missouri Valley Conference, and that was Saturday's wipeout by Southern Illinois) was due to field conditions, what is the explanation offered by lakes for the other Jackrabbit home and away wins. Better question: Take SDSU's win over the Bison out of the discussion: what the heck is the explanation for NDSU's dismal record?

After watching Southern Illinois, I think we lost to a better football team. The Jackrabbits, known for playing nearly mistake-free football up until this Saturday, made every mistake in the book. If the Jackrabbits had played in the same manner as they had up until Saturday, SIU probably wins by a 10 to 14 point margin. With all the mistakes made by the Jackrabbits...well, lets just say Southern Illinois pulled its starters 'cuz the score could have been worse. It was just one of those games a team has to get behind it. Every team has one of the games once in a while.

lakes...get back on your medication. Some of the Gopher fans will remember what a turd you've been to them.

Oh JACK MD, the man behind the horrible SDSU message board that bans people for "SNEEZING".

thanks for contributing at gopherhole!

People, ask UNI, the field was horrible, NDSU's league leading Running back was suddenly "suspended by the league commish before the game"

FURTHERMORE, SDSU has played 2 good teams this year, period.!!! SIU, UNI . SIU destroyed them, UNI shot themselves in the foot and slip and slided around on their HIGH SCHOOL FIELD IN BROOKINGS.

See JackMD, NDSU had an amazing team in 2006 & 2007 and beat the Gophers, SDSU has always been a doormat and will get absolutely CRUSHED by the GOPHERS.

Gophs fans Know I talked a great game or Smack and NDSU's team backed my Smack up in 2007, how is that being a turd?

SKI U MAH!!! LETS DO THIS!!

My hunch tells me this will be Kevin Whaley's coming out party. Something like 150 and 2 scores.

Having Lakes support makes me feel like I need a shower.

I am not so sure of Lakes' motives for supporting the Gophers. Perhaps a MN blowout win over SDSU would help soften the blow of three straight SDSU wins over NDSU.

See JackMD, NDSU had an amazing team in 2006 & 2007 and beat the Gophers, SDSU has always been a doormat and will get absolutely CRUSHED by the GOPHERS.

The amazing 2007 team was beaten by none other than SDSU to end the season.

the only reason they beat NDSU and UNI was because their HOME FIELD was like playing on a cattle field , horrible mud and turf.

SDSU must have had the advantage of wearing hip boots for the game?

I was wondering if LakesBison*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# would show up on GH this year with the sorry state of the bison program.

I guess it took a JackRabbit to get the troll out of his cave. :)

No trolling! Ive always said GOPHS are my #2 college team, i was at opening day TCF, ive been to camp randall, kinnick, its alllll good goph fans.

Gophs better come out firing!!

Wow, you guys at GopherHole have to deal with this clown Lakes too.

Hey Lakes, how are your mighty Bison doing this year? Last I checked they were at the bottom of the conference with a 2-7 record.

attention Goph fans, ill meet ya at Stub and Herbs before game, lets have a beer and then sit and watch a total demolition of the Jacks. They got Owned by Southern Illinois, and the only reason they beat NDSU and UNI was because their HOME FIELD was like playing on a cattle field , horrible mud and turf....... "they share their field with Brookings High School" ha ha, now thats hilarious!!!!

a far cry from the beautiful TCF stadium!

spread SDSU out, throw the ball, and put 8-9 in the box and force them to throw and gophers will dominate.

Cant wait to rock the TCF!!

LOL

:clap::clap:
Having Lakes support makes me feel like I need a shower.
:rolleyes:

Jacks feel that way about the walleye Troll.

There are multiple reasons why Gophs should win. However, I'm happy to see our eastern neighbor finally get us back on the schedule.

It was a blowout win by the Gophs, that led to the Jackrabbit name, so glad to get back out to see who's a top rodent. :p

Looking forward to the game.

Jacksfan. your sissy message board mod's are the same as your school, sissies. so I dont go on your board, you cant handle the truth. back to the game, GOPHS will have no problem beating the jacks, like I said, they have an average oline, with ZERO wr's or athlete's on the outside. brewster better not get funny and stick to basics and drop these guys early.

This goes in the category of 'no one cares': LakeBison has been permanently banned from the SDSU fan message board. He suggests he doesn't go there any more. Well, he wasn't given a choice. The obvious reason for the ban was his age: we do not appreciate having unsupervised seven year olds on the board; but, the actual reason was a little more involved.

like I said, they have an average oline, with ZERO wr's or athlete's on the outside. brewster better not get funny and stick to basics and drop these guys early.

Good point....any sorry excuse for a football program that would lose to the jacks this season (or the past three seasons) should drop the sport.

Southern Illinois 7-0 8-1
South Dakota State 6-1 7-2
Northern Iowa 4-2 6-3
Illinois State 4-2 5-4
Missouri State 4-3 6-4
Youngstown State 2-4 4-5
North Dakota State 1-5 2-7
Indiana State 1-6 1-9
Western Illinois 0-6 1-8

oops
poor lakes

I cant find a youtube clip from this years beatdown of the bison, but this should help explain lakes support of you guys so rabidly against the Jacks. He just hates not being able to beat us on their own. ;)

BUCK THE FUNNIES!

GOPHS 51
SDSU 10

SDSU has no idea what they are in for, this is not the NDSU of 2007!

Tyler Roehl got hurt in that game in 2007... do you remember him???

they needed a blocked punt, a return punt and an interception to beat ndsu that year. 29-24 (int in the last minute)

In all seriousness, GOPHERS WILL WALK ON THESE BUNNY TURDS!!

Tyler Roehl got hurt in that game in 2007... do you remember him???

they needed a blocked punt, a return punt and an interception to beat ndsu that year. 29-24 (int in the last minute)

So, in 2007 the loss to SDSU was due to injuries, turnovers, etc.

In 2009, it was due to a sloppy field and suspended RB.

What's the excuse for the 2008 loss in the FargoDome?

Further, in your world, when was the last time the bison actually lost a game?

So, in 2007 the loss to SDSU was due to injuries, turnovers, etc.

In 2009, it was due to a sloppy field and suspended RB.

What's the excuse for the 2008 loss in the FargoDome?

Further, in your world, when was the last time the bison actually lost a game?

haha:clap:

Top Bottom