Gophers' Win Make Patterson Happy

TruDomGopher

Reaction score
From Dallas Morning News TCU Notebook:

TCU coach Gary Patterson enjoyed Minnesota's win over Purdue almost as much as his club's romp over OSU.

Patterson and Minnesota coach Jerry Kill are friends. TCU beat Minnesota in September. Patterson said that win will look better to those who select things like the national championship playoff teams if the Gophers (6-1) fare well in the Big 10.

"I'm fired up every time he wins, because it does more for us," Patterson said.

--end--

Guess Minnesota and TCU are tied at the hip and have a mutual rooting interest in one another's success for the remainder of the season...

Bleed already had this at 8:30 this morning. But it is still true.

Wait Jerry and Gary are friends? It's not like the guy was in Gary's wedding or anything (sarcasm text).

Some on the hole will say it doesn't matter one bit and the only thing that matters is wins, I like seeing TCU kick some butt and hopefully they keep rolling and we take care of business next year against them.

Apologies to all, especially Bleed, for double-posting--I just missed it.

Been doing my usual college football season Sunday rounds and I may have gotten distracted by all the complaints on the Rutgers thread about the newspaper columnists in NJ always looking for a reason to dump on the team. They said that doesn't happen anywhere else in the B1G. My brain went into distraction overdrive.

Top Bottom