Gophers will stream a replay of the Outback Bowl on March 21 at 7pm

I've been looking also. It was on one of the threads here is where I saw it originally. Maybe the in game thread. He looked in bounds by a mile.
I'm also thinking I saw the photo....or maybe I just want to think I did....

I've been looking also. It was on one of the threads here is where I saw it originally. Maybe the in game thread. He looked in bounds by a mile.
I think you might be right about it being posted here. Yes, the photo in question showed green all around his foot. It was a great photo.

I think you might be right about it being posted here. Yes, the photo in question showed green all around his foot. It was a great photo.
Knew that play was coming when watching it. I watched the ref who was near the play this time to see what was going on. The ref did a great job getting in position to make the call after he had to move a bit due to a player.

Completely forgot Rodney had the pass...

I've rewatched this game twice in the last few days. NOTHING going on at work and the guy I work closest with is an Auburn fan. He's a good dude and we both enjoy watching Big Mo Ibrahim running over/through/around defenders repeatedly.

Still gets me emotional. We waited so many years and when it happened all those years of suffering were over. Just wish my Dad had lived long enough to have seen it

I'm so scarred. Even though I know the outcome, I kept worrying the Gophers would blow it--on the replay.

Top Bottom