Gophers will Crush Northwestern

AdamWeberForPresident isn't the real Adam Weber. He's posted in game threads in the past when "Adam" has made "great runs", while ignoring the fact that he doesn't take care of the football, runs like he thinks he's a RB, and consequently fumbles the football.

It's clear to me that this poster is trolling for responses or a hopelessly optimistic relative of "Adam's". Either way, I find it quite amusing. I just wish he'd predict "Adam"'s stats.

They'd probably be something like 39/45 for 450 yards and 5 TDs, while rushing 15 times for 150 yards and 2 TDs while never putting the ball on the ground. It's funny just to think about.

:clap:

AdamWeberforPresident is the #1 reason to join the game thread. Period.

Gophers are fired up to put a beating on Northwestern. Gophers are much better than their record and they will fight for their lives. They beat Northwestern on the road soundly last year. The Gophers will not only beat Northwestern but they will crush them. Webber, Gray and Bennett will eat up Northwestern's sieve defense. Go Gophers!

Also, don't forget its homecoming and Gophers will have extra motivation to put on a spectacle and win over the fans.

Sweet call, bro!

I can't wait for this week's prediction!

:clap:

Top Bottom