Gophers week 4 transfer update: Bucky Irving continues to shine for Oregon, Ky Thomas doesn't record a carry

Nice game from Gordon.
I’m surprised Itayvion Brown isn’t getting any time at MSU. I thought we were so thin at LB, turns out Sori-Marin improves and Brown doesn’t do much of anything.

Is it weird to track former players this closely? Or do other fan boards have a weekly update like this?

Jacob Clark’s girlfriend remains a smokeshow. She did not win Miss Minnesota but she looked great trying. He hasn’t played this year.

Is it weird to track former players this closely? Or do other fan boards have a weekly update like this?
I don’t think it’s weird at all. I dunno why some people seem to not like it. There’s all kinds of posts about other random games each week, what’s wrong with following former gophers?

I don't think it's weird unless it gets to be really obsessive and people start throwing out baseless conjecture as to why they transferred. I think it's interesting to see how transferred players are doing and if it's working out for them at their new locale.

So threads on players and transferred out and uniforms are not acceptable to you.

Can we get a list of approved topics????
I didn’t say it wasn’t acceptable. I asked if other forums do it. Was just curious.

I don't think it's weird unless it gets to be really obsessive and people start throwing out baseless conjecture as to why they transferred. I think it's interesting to see how transferred players are doing and if it's working out for them at their new locale.
Fair. Seems to always be blaming NIL as to why guys leave. Maybe that’s the case but I don’t think many guys have left that would be getting significant time right now.

Do the Vikings and Twins fan boards track all the free agents we lost?

I think that seeing our transfers have success, while our team improves and has equal success, shows the depth of talent PJ is building.

Nice game from Gordon.
I’m surprised Itayvion Brown isn’t getting any time at MSU. I thought we were so thin at LB, turns out Sori-Marin improves and Brown doesn’t do much of anything.
Forgot about Brown. Looks like he played against the Gophers but didn’t record a stat

Fair. Seems to always be blaming NIL as to why guys leave. Maybe that’s the case but I don’t think many guys have left that would be getting significant time right now.
Other than Irving getting paid did anyone else? Or at least were there rumors?

I don’t think it’s weird at all. I dunno why some people seem to not like it. There’s all kinds of posts about other random games each week, what’s wrong with following former gophers?
It's not like the 1970s.

People have smartphones everywhere today and can tweet tidbits faster than reporters.

I doubt if they do it to the level of Liebert. Seems odd to me.
I don't think it's weird at all to have a thread tracking how former Gophers are doing. We followed most of these people since they were juniors in HS. Comparing college to pro sports is a bit different but I followed former Twins when they left. I know TwinsDaily often has posts about the guys we traded away.

Irving is legit. That was definitely a loss for the program. Could have potentially been a 1200 yard back next year. But he’s getting good playing time for a excellent program so hard to blame him.

Irving is legit. That was definitely a loss for the program. Could have potentially been a 1200 yard back next year. But he’s getting good playing time for a excellent program so hard to blame him.
Yeah he is a weapon for sure. Plus sounded like he got NIL pay. Hopefully one of the two true freshman can be that type of rb.

Top Bottom