Gophers vs Spartans

It's not a series, it's one game.

You have to win this game. The opponent is about as skilled as the team you'll see in the first round of the NCAA, if not worse. The only way the Gophers lose is if they don't put in a good effort.
Correct, I misspoke. Thanks for pointing that out!

Just excited to see them back on the ice. Still hope our Gophers dominate from the opening face-off!

Any scuttlebutt regarding LaCombe's availability this Saturday?

Ticket sales are robust. Limited seats only available on the opposite end from students.

If attendance ends up anywhere close to ticket sales that is pretty impressive for state tournament weekend.

Scanned tickets will be fine because you had to buy the tickets (whether or not you bought them at a discount somewhere or however), and when you buy a single game ticket or tournament package you usually plan to actually go.

Scanned tickets will be fine because you had to buy the tickets (whether or not you bought them at a discount somewhere or however), and when you buy a single game ticket or tournament package you usually plan to actually go.
I have not decided if I will go to the state champ high school game or go see the Gophs. I have tickets to both. Leaning toward the Gophers. I am really excited to see this team in the post season. Hoping for them to be strong out of the gate!

Lacombe day to day. Chesley could play and participated in some of practice. Faber in isolation and might not be available.

Unless there is a wicked snow event.

All good things for the weekend and going forward.
Hopefully they only play to knock any rust off. I am hopeful that the health guys can carry us this round. MSU will most likely play a tight game hoping to seize on any potential mistakes. If we are clicking, I don't know that they can keep up with our Gophers.

Michigan will await the winner as they've turned it on against OSU

3 to 1 Good guys!

How long till the next goal?

It feels like a two goal minimum period.

Top Bottom