Gophers vs. Nebby Early Week Excitement

alaska

Reaction score
Its early, but we are excited!

Its early, but we are excited!

You new around these parts? Know your role. Stay in your lane.

A proper in-game thread with a pre-game speech, lots of !!! and more will come at the appropriate time. Until then, hope no one ruins the juju around here like the OP is trying to do.

Change your best.

This is not the official thread. @Stan always starts those.

I trust the mods will do the right thing

You new around these parts? Know your role. Stay in your lane.

A proper in-game thread with a pre-game speech, lots of !!! and more will come at the appropriate time. Until then, hope no one ruins the juju around here like the OP is trying to do.

Change your best.
Respect brother

Excited we are assuredly but we must maintain decorum and tradition. This is not the official gameday thread.
I'm not going to fault a guy for trying to make a play.

I'm super amped, but some work obligations and the closure of my kids daycare has put the damper on the all-day event I wanted it to be. Should still get a few hours of tailgating in before kickoff.

Nebraska at Minnesota​

When: Thursday, 8 p.m. ET, FOX

B1G thought: No need for appetizers. We’re jumping straight into a main course. Matt Rhule looks to get his Nebraska career started on the right foot against a Gophers squad that is expected to unleash a new pass-friendly offensive look behind sophomore quarterback Athan Kaliakmanis. This feels like a game that won’t be decided until late.

But worth noting: Rhule is 0-3 in his first games with Temple, Baylor and the Carolina Panthers.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom