Gophers v Badgers Tickets for Sale 10/3

edinafan84

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am selling my pair of tickets for the Gophers v Badgers game at TCF Bank Stadium. They are in section 145, row 28. These are bleacher seats but I have purchased the permanent seat backs. Asking $250 each or b/o.

Email [email protected] if interested.

Thanks

TCF%20Bank%20Stadium%20Seating%20Chart.jpg

i bet if someone checked on these tickets and who was there during the BADgers game there will be two BADgers fans sitting there....*sigh*

Where's my "I can't make the game" excuse. Oh wait, this sale will pay for the entire season. Lame.

Doubtful. this guy is my brother in law and wants to sell to someone on here first. He can't make it because he is an SJU alum and will be there for Homecoming that day volunteering.

Doubtful. this guy is my brother in law and wants to sell to someone on here first. He can't make it because he is an SJU alum and will be there for Homecoming that day volunteering.

Then he should "play nice" and sell for face value to a Gopher fan

Hello All,

I am selling my pair of tickets for the Gophers v Badgers game at TCF Bank Stadium. They are in section 145, row 28. These are bleacher seats but I have purchased the permanent seat backs. Asking $250 each or b/o.

Thanks

Weak...

what is the face value on those tickets edinafan?

I don't think they are distributing face value for tickets since the stadium is sold out already, but face for previous Wisky games at the Dome was $50 or $60 per seat as I recall.

Hello All,

Thanks

makes me sick...

Face value for gopher fans = $ 60

Face value for beck fans = $400 + an ass beating.

I probably still wouldn't sell to a becky fan :)

So the seat backs can be purchased now? I knew that was going to happen but nobody has contacted me for the seat backs. How much is it per seat to add the backs? I didn't think that could be arranged yet.

Hello All,

Thanks

IF any of you are seriously considering paying that much for that section, I have some in 210 for ya. Chairback.

I am all for people selling their seats BTW. Especially if they are bought be a Wisky fan. Seriously. 250 for those seats? If that is the going rate, it is hard not to sell your tickets for that amount. Because you know how much they paid at the dome? Face.

http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-golden-gophers-football-tickets/minnesota-vs-wisconsin-10-3-2009-766072/

Only 100 listings for all of StubHub

makes me sick...

So you complain and degrade someone who comes on here trying to sell his gopher tickets to gopher fans first instead of selling them on Craiglist or ebay to a Wisconsin fan, that is nice. Keep it up and gopher fans are not going to want to deal with getting harassed on here everytime they try and sell them and will then start selling them on ebay or craigslist to not have to deal with this garbage from fellow gopher fans and who knows whose hands those tickets will end up in.

Fellow Gopher Fans

Sorry if this post came across as arrogant for this asking price. I can't make the game because ill be at SJU for homecoming where I will be volunteering. I posted them here because I wanted to make sure they were sold to a Gopher fan. The reason for the price is that this is the going rate for similar seats listed on StubHub.

Sorry if anyone was offended

Luke

Fellow Gopher Fans

Sorry if this post came across as arrogant for this asking price. I can't make the game because ill be at SJU for homecoming where I will be volunteering. I posted them here because I wanted to make sure they were sold to a Gopher fan. The reason for the price is that this is the going rate for similar seats listed on StubHub.

Luke

You do not need to apologize in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with asking for the going rate and you should be commended for listing them here on a gopher site first. Just because you are a gopher fan doesn't mean you have to sell them at face value to another gopher fan. You are not running a charity and it is not your problem to worry about other people not being able or wanting to cough up the dough.

Fellow Gopher Fans

Luke

The man wants to make some money and but wants to make sure he sells to Gopher fans...Fine by me. If someone wants to pay him that price, great. If not, he'll have to lower it. Why should he sell for face if he can sell for more AND sell to a Gopher fan?

I with everyone about selling to Badger fans being the ultimate sin, but as long as the seats go to Gopher fans I say the man has a right to get as much as the market allows.

So you complain and degrade someone who comes on here trying to sell his gopher tickets to gopher fans first instead of selling them on Craiglist or ebay to a Wisconsin fan, that is nice. Keep it up and gopher fans are not going to want to deal with getting harassed on here everytime they try and sell them and will then start selling them on ebay or craigslist to not have to deal with this garbage from fellow gopher fans and who knows whose hands those tickets will end up in.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tix/1255738872.html

That ladies and gentleman... is a BOX. He posted this on craigslist 2 days ago. Maybe check your facts GopherGod before you call me out.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tix/1255738872.html

That ladies and gentleman... is a BOX. He posted this on craigslist 2 days ago. Maybe check your facts GopherGod before you call me out.

Unless GG had already been to Craigslist and seen this then I'm not sure what you're all cranky about. I certainly didn't when I commented and my post would have been different had I known. Kinda hard to get your facts straight when you don't know they're there.

Yup they were previously posted on craigslist but after my brother in law suggested I sell them on the forum they were taken off craigs

Thanks

Good luck getting $250 for those seats. The market is not that strong. Tickets will be available for slightly over face outside the stadium on gameday.

If he wants to defend this guy, and call others out for being upset over this by saying "at least he didn't go to craigslist", he should probably know whether or not he did go to craigslist first. I scoffed at the craigslist post when I first saw it yesterday, and then scoffed at it here. I'm all for keeping Badger fans out of TCF, and think its even worse to try and get your entire season tickets paid for by selling them to Gopher Fans. I'm sure he has a Gopher fan friend with a young son who may want to see a game in TCF, 100$ a pop sounds like a fair price and is more than face value. Asking 250$ is insane.

Edina

Can you fill me in on the permanent chair backs, I have bleacher seats as well and was not aware of this option? Where do I get them?
Thanks
BTW, I have no problem with your sale price.

If he wants to defend this guy, and call others out for being upset over this by saying "at least he didn't go to craigslist", he should probably know whether or not he did go to craigslist first. I scoffed at the craigslist post when I first saw it yesterday, and then scoffed at it here. I'm all for keeping Badger fans out of TCF, and think its even worse to try and get your entire season tickets paid for by selling them to Gopher Fans. I'm sure he has a Gopher fan friend with a young son who may want to see a game in TCF, 100$ a pop sounds like a fair price and is more than face value. Asking 250$ is insane.

Ugh...apologies. I missed his comment about Craigslist when I reread his post. My bad.

Fellow Gopher Fans

Luke

Out of curiousity, do you know if that is actually where trades are taking place or is that just the asking price? I have no issue with you asking the price but my hunch is that the market for tickets is going to end up being below that value. The bid and ask will converge as game day approaches but there is no reason to take a lesser value right now if someone else is willing to pay it. Thx.

The seat backs are from a third party vendor. I talked to the box office the other day and they said all season ticket holders will receive a packet in the mail for the seats. They are selling for $42 each for the entire season

As for the price you can check stubhub and ticket king.

Once the Gophers win their first couple of games I'm sure demand will go up

It's a free market - I have no problem with someone selling for above face value.

well, as a fellow SJU alum all i have to say is.....the Gopher game day will be much better than anything up at Clemens stadium on the SJU campus. i mean he can always volunteer for SJU homecoming next year! but, alma mater first i guess! ;)

Good luck getting $250 for those seats. The market is not that strong. Tickets will be available for slightly over face outside the stadium on gameday.

while i would like to see them sold to a gopher fan for whatever price he can get; you are kidding yourself if you don't think there is a market for these tickets. with the impending vikings/favre vs. gay bay packers showdown that same weekend in minneapolis there is unfortunately going to be an even greater number of cheese dick & becky fans (ex-pats living in mpls and st. croix jumpers) roaming around minny attempting to score tickets to either game.

Yup they were previously posted on craigslist but after my brother in law suggested I sell them on the forum they were taken off craigs

Thanks

as i am sure you know people get a little sensitive when even the thought of fat-ass becky and hogeye fans coming into our new stadium crosses our minds. that being said. please don't take it as an insult directed at you personally. people are just blowing off some steam after 27 long years in the metrodome, which i am sure you can appreciate.

sounds like you are a pretty cool dude in regards to trying to make sure your tickets land in a gopher fan's hands and are a true-blue gopher as well as sju football fan. that you were also willing to take them off of craigslist and came to a gopher fan forum first is even more admirable. i am an SJU alum myself, so i can fully appreciate your duel-loyalties between U of M football and SJU football.

peace.....

Top Bottom