Gophers using cutting edge film technology

GoAUpher

Section 246
Reaction score
Per Rittenburg, the Gophers are using a program called Hudl Pro to increase the access players have to watch film (game and practice). Only 3 FBS teams are using it right now, as well as a couple of NFL teams.

Basically its an online film/information library that the team/coaches can access via the internet. So Weber can watch film at this apartment if he can't stay at the football complex any later.
Rittenburg's Blog said:
Thanks to Hudl Pro, Gophers players and coaches are just a few mouse clicks away from all the essential information they need to prepare for the football season. Hudl Pro allows teams to keep practice tapes, coaches' notes, scouting reports, news feeds, PowerPoint presentations (a Fisch favorite) and much more in an online library that all team personnel can access through their PCs.
Seems like a cool program and I can see Brew using it while recruiting...though I wouldn't let the Detroit Free Press get wind of this lest they accuse us of cheating. :rolleyes:

Always good to be cutting edge. I hope it doesn't get hacked.

How do I get a username and password. That would be fun as hell to do at night :).

Top Bottom